Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andy3319 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 12:49 PM
    What's it called
    Man leaning on mans back to sign contract and stabbs the contract to his back with the fountain pen
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 15, 2008, 04:19 PM
    Can you offer more information than that?
    sd1025 Posts: 98, Reputation: 11

May 15, 2008, 04:34 PM
    Like the ending of the goonies? Or did it hurt him?
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

May 16, 2008, 05:37 AM
    It could only be... The Running Man (1987)

(The agents is continuing to fill Ben in on his rights.)
    Agent:... for cassettes, video tapes, bubble-chip, or all other methods of recording known or unknown. Sign here. Here, here. Here use my back victim.
    (Ben signs the contract then stabs the agent in the back with the pen.)
    Agent: Aaahh!
    Ben: Don't forget to send me a copy.

Classic Arnie!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What were those called [ 9 Answers ]

I'm going carzy, growing up, my parents would buy me these toys they were like little monsters on wheels. They were about a inch high I found this information that describes a couple of them but still can't figure out the name. -1. Toy figure 'Dracula': moulded plastic toy based on Dracula...

What's this called? [ 3 Answers ]

Years ago my family had a chair that I loved, and I've decided now that I want to get one of my own, There was a stand that was made of wood and then there was a wooden frame that resembled a turtle shell that fit on top of the stand, and there was a big round cushion, practically a mattress, that...

Should he have called? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this site. I've been out of the dating relm for awhile since I've recently got out of a long term relationship. I'm in my mid twenties and I've started dating this new guy. We've only been out 4 times, but each time has gone great with the last date being an overnight date, that I...

What's it called [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new, first post. You know when you fill out a form on the internet, say you need to type your e-mail address for example. You type the first letter and you get the drop down box showing every word you ever typed starting with that letter, including every time I've misspelled my e-mail...

View more questions Search