Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhik1984 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 11:09 AM
    Urge to defeacate during meals
    Hi

I am having this intractable problem since the last few months! Whenever I sit for the main meals of the day, have a part of it, the bowel pressure builds up, and I have to go to the toilet for defecation. This occurs almost everyday esp at dinners! I am also having a chronic diarrhetogenic attitude since the last several yrs which is probably due to my excessive junk food eating habits!

Is the condition worrisome? Hope I'm not having a gastric Ca!:)

Please advice.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2008, 12:09 PM
    I think that is sort of natural except maybe too frequently.

When we eat breakfast, that food ingested stimulates the digestive system, and we normally would defecate a short time later. Same if we have a hot beverage with breakfast.

When a person eats a lot of junk food, that can easily cause problems.

You can help yourself by making a sensible eating plan. Three balanced meals a day and an apple or fruit for a snack, not junk food. :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 15, 2008, 12:12 PM
    Have you seen a doctor about this? Maybe it's time to make an appointment. Better safe than sorry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water during or after meals [ 6 Answers ]

What is the rule on drinking water at meal times? I read that water should be taken an hour after you eat. Reason being : it dilutes the digestive enzymes in the stomach which break down the food or something to that effect! My wife insists that my children drink water instead of juice (low in...

Urge for blood [ 1 Answers ]

:( I always cut myself just so I can get blood to taste what shuold I do

Everyday meals [ 18 Answers ]

Start a new thread here. What's your favorite quick and easy meal for supper time. How long does it take? What's in it? How about quick outside grilling ideas? All responses are welcome. Even if it's hamburger helper with your own combo's thrown in. Thanks in advance. Stay healthy :)

Meals to eat [ 3 Answers ]

I have been on a diet for a week and it's hard to eat right and to stick with it but I have to because I really want to lose weight I exercise and on slimquick so any help or ideas would help

View more questions Search