Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mickjw Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 06:03 AM
    Burning photos to watch on dvd player
    Why when I transfer jpeg photos to disc they won't show on my DVDplayer. I have some photos on a CD-R disc a friend gave me and they play OK. I have a DVD-RW disk drive and have tried cpying and burning the photos on both CD-R and DVD-R discs with no luck when trying to play them on my DVD PLAYER, its all abit confusing all the different disc drives, file formats, and discs to use, thanks for any help.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 15, 2008, 06:12 AM
    Some DVD players will display jpegs but yours (and mine) does not. What I did instead was make a slideshow DVD movie. Check this out: Windows Movie Maker Photo Slideshow Tutorial - Jake Ludington's Digital Lifestyle

May 15, 2008, 06:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Some DVD players will display jpegs but yours (and mine) does not. What I did instead was make a slideshow DVD movie. Check this out: Windows Movie Maker Photo Slideshow Tutorial - Jake Ludington's Digital Lifestyle

I will try that I have it on my new lap top just found it,thanks

May 15, 2008, 06:23 AM
    I will try that I have it on my new lap top just found it,thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 15, 2008, 06:27 AM
    If your DVD player plays the disk the friend gave you, then it should play. How are you saving the files to disk? Have you asked your friend how he did it? I just burned the photos to the disk as a data disk.

May 15, 2008, 07:03 AM
    Thanks will try that, I have tried most ways using windows software if that does not work I will try the movie maker and do them as a screen show as the last answer explained,will get back on here if no luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dvd player does not play jpg photos [ 2 Answers ]

My dvd player cannot read jpg files. Wwhat is the most common photo format that all dvd players would support? What should I convert my photo files to to play them on my dvd?

How download photos [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: How do you download photos from a motorola camera phone to a computer file??

Do you know how many photos. [ 5 Answers ]

This is a math question, so continue reading and you'll see.. I am taking a picture of myself every 10 seconds.. my computer will do it automatically, which is great. I am wondering that if I do this for 8 hours, how many photos will my computer make? If you want, you can give me the...

View more questions Search