Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bluedragonfly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 05:33 AM
    Someone who has eyes that are normally brown that turned black
    Good Day, Afternoon, Evening,

I am new on this site and am hoping someone may have an answer for me. This is something that happened back in 2006 and still creeps me out today.

I was with my boyfriend and we were laying on my bed kissing. I happened to look at him as he lay there and his eyes had turned black. I could see the whites but the brown in his eyes turned black and it really gave me a very uncomfortable feeling. It really creeped me out. Does this mean he is evil or has an evil spirit inside of him? Really creepy. This has never happened to me before.
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

May 16, 2008, 12:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedragonfly
    Good Day, Afternoon, Evening,

I am new on this site and am hoping someone may have an answer for me. This is something that happened back in 2006 and still creeps me out today.

I was with my boyfriend and we were laying on my bed kissing. I happened to look at him as he lay there and his eyes had turned black. I could see the whites but the brown in his eyes turned black and it really gave me a very uncomfortable feeling. It really creeped me out. Does this mean he is evil or has an evil spirit inside of him? Really creepy. This has never happened to me before.
    It is important to first rule out any natural thing that could have occurred. That is to say, you should remember if it was dark in the room that could have caused some shadows to fall on his eyes. Or perhaps since you say the color of his eyes are brown, being in a semi-dark room (assuming it was) could cause the brown color to appear darker than usual as many times does happen. You do not indicate whether you spoke to him about this and asked him questions. Did you? If so, what was his reply?

While evil spirits are certainly pervasive in this world, and come for the ruination of souls, it is important to rule out other possibilities first, in my opinion. Perhaps you should revisit this matter with him even though it is two years old and ask about it. Have there been any further occurrences since then? There could be an explanation for it such as a medicine he took or something that fell in his eyes that could have caused a reaction. Absent that, if you suspect an "evil spirit", as you say, you might consider seeing what his reaction is to being shown a Holy Bible. You might consider asking him a simple question like what he feels is the most important message in the Holy Bible. That could get the conversation going. Do let us know what you find out.
    mma6637 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2012, 10:58 AM
    This is not helping me because my eyes turnde black on the school bus and my girlfriend said baby your eyes turned black and I asked her are they still like that she said yes and we were in day light. So what does this mean>
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 2, 2012, 06:31 PM
    I have heard of cases of demonic possession where this has happened. No, it does not mean you or your boyfriend are evil, but it could mean something spiritual is involved. I can't say I'm entirely sold yet that this actually happened. Perhaps the lighting just could have been bad around you guys? But you were there, not me. When you noticed this change with your boyfriend did he act any different?
    niall_lover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2012, 09:38 AM
    My eyes are brown but Recently my eyes are black.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

May 13, 2012, 01:52 AM
    This is a possibility

Natural release of the hormone oxytocin can cause mild to moderate mydriasis. Strong sexual arousal can often lead to very enlarged pupils, rather than the minor dilation observed during sexual affection. Orgasm has been reported to lead to pupillary block[4] in a single case in combination with an ocular precondition. Here the parasympathetic and sympathetic stimulation lead to sphincter muscle stimulation during pupillary dilation in the dark, while ciliary contraction caused zonular relaxation leading to pupillary block and angle-closure in combination with pre-existing narrow chamber angle.
    [edit]Autonomic neuropathy

The entire article is here
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mydriasis

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Black hair, dyed brown, how can I dye it ash brown? [ 19 Answers ]

Hi I have naturally very dark brown hair, its pretty much black. I have been dying it black for the past two years. Today I bleached it and then dyed it "light ash brown". Obviously it didn't come out "ash" at all it more like a golden brown. My hair is actually still very healthy after...

Brown Hair Dye Turned Black [ 4 Answers ]

I Dyed My Teenage Daughters Hair Last Night. It Was Supposed To Be Dark Brown. Some Is Dark Brown, But Most Of It Looks Black. What Can I Do To Lighten It. She Left For School In Tears This Morning. She Thinks It Looks Gothic. Please Help.

I wanted brown hair. IT TURNED BLACK [ 5 Answers ]

I just finished doing my hair And I was so excited to finally Get rid of my light brown/dark blonde and go for a medium brown But when I washed it out It was so dark and mostly black Now I'm having a fit Because I have school tomorrow and it looks awful And I'm so scared it won't lighten ...

Are my baby's eyes blue or brown ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my son is half portuguese from his father who has light brown eyes and half english from me I have bluey green eyes they change from day to day when my son was born 16 weeks ago his eyes were a deep purple coulor that changed to a very dark blue around the edges and a lighter blue in the middle...

Eyes turned red [ 1 Answers ]

My sister has pimples and acne and she is following a treatment for this with a dermatologist. The doctor prescribed her a face wash and told her to use this instead of soap. She has been using it since one week and we have noticed that her eyes have turned red; I mean the white part has become...

View more questions Search