Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

May 14, 2008, 09:42 PM
    How I look
    I am worried about how I look, and not in the bad way. OK I got the figure of angelina jolie, OK no this is not good, cause I know a lot of boys will be interested in me sexually and I don't want that! I want to be friend s with boys, but how can I do that without worrying that they are just looking at my boobs? I am worried that they'll seem nice than just want sex! Please help me her, I need you to tell me how to not be worring that they are looking at me, and how to say no. please I am desperate.
    "i am only thirteen! Eeek!:eek:
    Greg Quinn Posts: 486, Reputation: 85

May 14, 2008, 10:08 PM
    Just be a 13 yr old. Hang with guys your age and if they are looking at your boobs, crouch your face down to where their looking and say... "Hello? Hi there!!"
    You can also stop people gawking @ you by wearing less revealing clothing.
    Kati-Katt Posts: 77, Reputation: -2

May 14, 2008, 11:38 PM
    My mom told me the same thing about me, she said I was gorgeous and that I was going to turn a lot of guys heads, well sure enough even though I just turned 14 I was turning heads by 12 and I know how you feel by having your boobs stared at... men do it out of curiosity, and because they find it sexy and the don't have them. Like what the post before mine says just try to make them look at your face at not your chest. And if you feel uncomfortable at any point avoid them, tell them you don't apreteate it and don't worry they usually think with only one head at the age we are at, their heads. It's horrible that guys have to got hrough horomones at such a young age lol butoh well it happens. Look out for pervs lol they are not the best to bump into believe me.
    Stephen100 Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2008, 02:29 PM
    Well... how do I put this. Don't flirt.:p
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 17, 2008, 02:39 PM
    If they're looking at your boobs tell them "Hello, my eyes are further up."

It's all how you carry yourself and how you project yourself. If you are flirty then yes, the boys will notice you. If you just want to be friends, which is a good idea because you're to young for anything else, then tell them that. If they are decent guys and want your friendship, then they will respect that.
    ZigZag07 Posts: 68, Reputation: 6

May 19, 2008, 10:13 AM
    Be proud of the way you look :)
    And just make lots of eye contact
    sockxmonkeyxwee Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2008, 11:25 AM
    Yeah make sure if you catch them, point at your face and say "hey. im up here"
    Most of them are awkward boys just realizing they like girls
    If you say that to them, they will be so embarrassed they probably won't ever do it again.
    chancelord Posts: 24, Reputation: -2

Jun 21, 2008, 06:17 PM
    First you are only 13, second you think you ´´have the look´´ of angelina jolie, and you are scared any boy like me would get interested in having sexual relations with you, I have one thing to say. Why don't you try to at least look as a nerd, or in other words someone really smart, and also don't try to do something you know will attract their attention, why don't you start practicing with your best friend in how to say know, or maybe you could ask help to your parents who know more information than a 15 years old boy like me. Good luck in trying not to attract attention.
    deronette97 Posts: 57, Reputation: 5

Sep 25, 2008, 02:19 PM
    :)
    Just don't worry about it.but,if they do that try saying stuff like everyone else decided or maybe just pull their heads to your face.(just to tell u you don't have that much of boobs.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search