Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bama2323 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 07:31 PM
    Stimulus check
    So I used turbo-tax and filed my taxes by Feb. 2, 2008 and used direct deposit. My last two digits of my social is 56, how come I hadn't received my stimulus check?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 14, 2008, 07:49 PM
    Assuming you qualified you were suppose to get yours by May 9th, which most likely means the IRS is merely running a little behind.

Stimulus Payment Schedule for Tax Returns Processed by April 15

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stimulus Check [ 14 Answers ]

Okay, has anyone received their stimulus check? I was supposed to get mine today. My fiance's social security number is after mine and he has already gotten his. I called the IRS.. that was a waste of time. And the automated system that has been set up to answer the 500 million calls told me " we...

How come I didn't receive my direct deposit - Stimulus Check? [ 32 Answers ]

Hi, I wonder if I'm the only one, but I was in the first group of those that should have received their stimulus check first (last 2 digits of SS# is 07). In 2007 I owed Federal taxes and paid via EFT. Does that have something to do with me not receiving my stimulus payment through direct...

Stimulus Check - Dual Status Return? [ 1 Answers ]

Per Government policy, the stimulus rebate check is only for residents. How about if you filed a dual status return? I was a resident for the last 7 months last year and filed the 1040 resident form along with the dual status statement. Am I be eligible to receive the stimulus rebate check?

Stimulus Tax Rebate Check [ 4 Answers ]

We have two adult children, 19 and 21, both in college and both earned over $3000 last year. We as their parents file jointly and claim them as our dependents. My question is this: Will our children get a rebate check of $600 a piece or will we get one for each of them under the $300 dependent...

Stimulus rebate check [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between filing a 1040 tax form and a 1040a form?

View more questions Search