Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ziggafresh Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 05:45 PM
    My jacket smells like choroform?
    Who in the heck does this song...
    " my jacket smells like chloroform, and I can't remember what i did last night..."
    celiner Posts: 66, Reputation: 5

May 18, 2008, 01:04 PM
    Hi Try the link below for Schism "I can't remember" Lyrics

SCHISM Lyrics - I CAN'T REMEMBER
    Ziggafresh Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2008, 06:07 PM
    Ahhh... it's The Divorce

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

WWII Jacket [ 4 Answers ]

I recently inherited my grandfather's WWII army jacket and I have no idea what one of the arm patches is for. On the left sleeve there is a patch for the 1st Calvary Division. The one I am questioning is on the right sleeve. Stitched on the patch is the word "STABUENO" and the image is blue, white,...

Sports Jacket [ 1 Answers ]

Sports Jacket is required as dresscode in restaurants in Dominican Republic What is Sports Jacket? Is it a blazer or any informal jacket? I also have an Italian leather jacket - can I wear that? Thanks

Leather jacket [ 1 Answers ]

I just got a new leather jacket and the first time I wore it it left a black residue on my clothing. Is there anything I can do or will it stop after a while?

Leather Jacket woes [ 3 Answers ]

During a recent mixer my wife and I were given HELLO tags that you put on to your clothing to introduce yourself. Well she was wearing a leather jacket and placed the tag on the leather. When she removed the tag there was residue that had imbedded itself in the leather. We have not yet taken...

View more questions Search