Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bloodyhalo94 Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

May 14, 2008, 04:23 PM
    I need the name of a tim mcgraw song
    Umm the song is bye tim mcgraw and the lyrics are something like this:looking back now I can see me oh man don't I look freaky but I would'nt trade those days for nothing oh it was 1960(or 1970) something... then a nother part goes... it was 1960(or 1970)something in the world that I grew up in...
    Please help it 's driving me crazy!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 14, 2008, 04:27 PM
    Do you mean Mark Wills song called 1980 Something?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to Figure out what Rock N Roll song this is.small part of the song. [ 6 Answers ]

It's an older Rock Song, it says never, never, never, a lot... And then a little more of the lyrics are "I walk for mile and my feet are hurting..." I think that is what it says. Thanks, Virginia:confused:

Looking for old friend Ronald Lee McGraw lives in Chicago [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I'm looking for an old friend that is supposed to live in Chicago IL. Does anyone know how to find someone when you don't know their ss#, only their name & age, & general area that they live in? Please help?

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find song lyrics beginning with the phrase my life goes on in this song

What song and who sings a song that talks about his dad dying and buying him a mustan [ 1 Answers ]

His dad dies and when he dies he gives him a letter and he opens it and there is a set of keys to a mustang that he wanted when he was a child. Please help me figure this out..

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

View more questions Search