Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fashion1283 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2009, 02:46 PM
    How long does it take before you c results? N what's the website or name of the pills so I can check it out?
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Apr 24, 2009, 02:49 PM

I was taking a japanese whitening pill called Sata it has no gluta in them I stopped taking them to try claire blance but it made me dizzy so I went back on Sata works really good even when I stopped taking them my skin was light and very smooth I made sure I bought a lot I'm set for a year:) not sure if you can buy it in america cause I gave money to a friend that went to japan and she bought it for me if you guys are interested in them let me know I can sell it to you
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2009, 02:52 PM

They claim one month, ill pm you I don't want to get in trouble for solicitation

Apr 24, 2009, 02:54 PM

I saw results with sata in 1 week my sister she's darker saw in 3 weeks
    fashion1283 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2009, 03:04 PM

OK thanks lighterrr. I'm new 2 this so how do you pm?

Tai18 I would be interested and purchasing frm u, what's the cost?
    Duttynine Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Apr 24, 2009, 03:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    dutty so are you trying to say that she's not bleaching
    I honestly don't think she's bleaching... I think lighting and make-up plays a huge part in some of the before and after images we see. There's nothing wrong with it but I honestly don't think she's doing it. She comes from a place where the sun is blazing almost every day, nowadays she's all over the world, some places where it's really cold and she gets minimal sun exposure. I think stuff like that weighs heavy on the situation too. And like I said before I've seen some of her family, some of them look and are white. I've seen her brothers that still live in Barbados and they are only like 2 or 3 shades darker than her.
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2009, 04:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Duttynine View Post
    I honestly don't think she's bleaching...I think lighting and make-up plays a huge part in some of the before and after images we see. There's nothing wrong with it but I honestly don't think she's doing it. She comes from a place where the sun is blazing almost every day, nowadays she's all over the world, some places where it's really cold and she gets minimal sun exposure. I think stuff like that weighs heavy on the situation too. And like I said before I've seen some of her family, some of them look and are white. I've seen her brothers that still live in Barbados and they are only like 2 or 3 shades darker than her.
    K that's fair dutty you could be right, since you put it that way I am having secound thoughts oh her bleaching now:confused:
    joycelynls Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 09:28 PM
    Rihanna said her change in living lightened he skin which I know it happened to me when I lived in NY I lightened up like 3 shades lighter which I didn't like... I personally think god made you a beautiful chocolate or dark chocolate color love it and embrace it don't change it I love my red brown color and the boys love it to
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Jun 28, 2009, 08:16 AM

Hmmm joycelyn.. I'm part indian part Portuguese.

I was born fair... as in whitish fair... and over time I tanned a lot playing in the sun...

And if you say lifestyle changes do bring colour changes, I may agree"

there was a time i was working part time in a call center.. only nights.. went home and slept str8 for one whole year .... literally only went out in the nights not days.... drank milk everydya, used retin a for my acne back then ... i was around 19 then ... im 24 now...

and yes my colour became really pale

outstandingly pale !"
    No kidding... maybe its true what rihanna said... about lifestyle changes!

Jul 20, 2009, 11:37 PM

Ill try to paste a link of my pics of how I look now
    EthnicModel21 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 11:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlynatur89 View Post
    :pI do alot of research and i dont think that these celebs rely solely on external products as when you look at the tones they all got the same skin tone and its almost see through, if you know what i mean, so they definitely consuming something internally, although im 1/2 shade darker than gabrielle union , when i press or touch my skin it goes to like rihannas shade meaning that the pills i take reduce the pigment from inside, but because their rich they have the money to get all over body chemical peels and stuff, how else could they be lying in the sun 1 minute and be 2 shades lighter the next day, anyway thats my take on celebrity skin whitening, i prefer it this way as my whole body is evened out i just have keep my dosages up and stay protected form the sun with spf creams.

Hey girl, I'm new to this site and in search of a safe product I could use to achieve an even skin tone like I did growing up... if you don't mind me asking what product do you use, and can you send some of your before & after photos for encouragement, to be fair I can also send you my pics to see my complexion... thanks

Sep 29, 2009, 11:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ma889 View Post
    Beyonce does bleach but not as harshly as rihanna does all african american celebrities use something its normal to them but they do stuff to obvious tell tell areas of thier skin that most normall people wouldnt know this is a secret i have to keep schtum sorry peeps but i simply can't let it out!!

I need your help, I have been reading some of your comments, I need some references, I am dominican/african/japanese, I had a very light brown caramel, with yellow under toned complexion growing u. I was lighter than rhianna, now my complexion is very un even, and I blame it on years of exposure to the sun, playing soccer and running track, not to mention hormones, my goal is to achieve my fair & light complexion again and most important an all over even tone, as safely as possible, I'm working on getting into modeling and acting, and my uneven skin tone and acne prone skin, really shatters myself confidence... I will really appreciate your help... I promise not to tell if you say not to :D

Sep 29, 2009, 12:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tai18 View Post
    hey guys sorry havent been on here for a while:) i found a new skin whitening pill that ive been taking since September from Japan it says that it stops the melanin from forming and speeds skin metabolism i bought alot so i wont run out & this time i can actually sell it to you guys for you to try.. hq hasnt darken my skin im 18 ive been using it since i was 14.. even my nosy azz family members been asking my mom how come my skin is almost white. i think things just work different for people but i use my hq lotion with AHA soap (works wonders)if that helps if your skin tone is dark (like Gabriel union or kelly rowland) from my sisters experience (she was about Kelly Rowland) bleaching your skin AND THEN lightening works good with the pills. and of course she hasnt turned as light as me (from like Aaliyah/lauren londen to Cassie/tila tequila)but her skin is now a really nice brown/indian skin tone color:). if you guys still want pics just pm me your email and i will send you my before and after pic of how i look now: but you have to send yous to be fair) and dont use things that peel your skin.

I am interested in seeing your pics, also how much will you be selling the pills for if I do decide to buy them... are the pills of natural ingredients, and e side effects. help, my email is [email protected]

Sep 29, 2009, 12:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by syrupforyou View Post
    according to skinwhiteningexperts.com where i bought my whitening products they have holliwood celeb clients but the instructions is strict that it should be confidential and agents are the one who always order for the celebs.

Hi, I'm new to this site and I have been reading some of your comments, I need some references, I will sincerely appreciate the help. I am dominican/african/japanese, I had a very light brown caramel, with yellow under toned complexion growing u. I was lighter than rhianna when she was young, now my complexion is very un even, and I blame it on years of exposure to the sun, playing soccer and running track, not to mention hormones, my goal is to achieve my fair & light complexion again and most important an all over even tone, as safely as possible, I am getting back into modeling and acting, I really need to get myself confidence up... I will really appreciate your response, I will love to know what rhianna uses ;)

Sep 29, 2009, 12:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fashion1283 View Post
    its these "swiss turbo lightening pills" and its also a face mask that u apply n it stops the melanin from forming n ur skin. i think a combo of the pills, a facial cream, and lotion will work. im like kelly rowlands comlexion myself, i dont want to be light skin just a fw shades lighter. im a model and i love dark skin if i could choose i would be more of a tan complexion, light skin is so boring to me, tan complexions hav an exotic look

Are you saying you use the swiss pills, creams and soaps or know of some one who uses them, and do they seem to be effective, I will try it myself, but I don't want to purchase it just on their word, I'll like to knowit's ledgit and actually works, I will appreciate your response

Sep 29, 2009, 12:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tai18 View Post
    i was taking a japanese whitening pill called Sata it has no gluta in them i stopped taking them to try claire blance but it made me dizzy so i went back on Sata works really good even when i stopped taking them my skin was light and very smooth i made sure i bought alot im set for a year:) not sure if you can buy it in america cause i gave money to a friend that went to japan and she bought it for me if you guys are interested in them let me know i can sell it to you

Interested, but can I see some before and after pics of you, to make that decision, if you don't mind... I'm getting back into modeling and acting, having my fair caramel golden undertone complexion again, will definitely give me that boost of confidence I am lacking to be @ my best, I am so self conscious of how un even my complexion is now... I will gratefully appreciate your help in this matter, and when I make it, I owe you one (that's my word :)

Nov 7, 2009, 03:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by EthnicModel21 View Post
    interested, but can i see some b4 n after pics of you, to make that decision, if u don't mind ...... i'm getting back into modeling n acting, having my fair caramel golden undertone complexion again, will definately give me that boost of confidence i am lacking to be @ my best, i am so self conscious of how un even my complexion is now..........i will gratefully appreciate your help in this matter, n when i make it, i owe you one (that's my word :)
    Hi sorry for the late reply sure what is your email?
    absolutkaos Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2009, 03:41 PM

I posted this on another thread but figured it applies here as well. WOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! Remember AFRO-LATINO Baseball Player SAMMY SOSA . . . Well You AIN'T GONNA BELIEVE What Dude Looks Like Now!!!! - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2009
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Nov 7, 2009, 05:01 PM
    Whoa!! :eek: Look at Sammy!!

Nov 7, 2009, 08:59 PM

I wish I could edit the post and add more celeb pics and stuff. I guess I will have to make a Celebrity Skin Whitening part 2:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin whitening for brown yellowish skin L-Glutathione [ 2 Answers ]

I know this question has been asked before, but I would like a respond from people who have the same color as me and/or from people who actually done their research on whitening pill and topicals and actually been taking them for many many years. I'm filipina and a little bit of Chinese, so my skin...

Skin whitening [ 1 Answers ]

Can fair and white products help one to have a fairer complextion, if so which ones

Does celebrity whitening pills work [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am a new member and was wondering whether the acclaimed celebrity whitening pills work and if they do work, are they safe and 100% natural as proclaimed. I need something to lightening my colour. Thanks

View more questions Search