Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sema0326 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 02:22 PM
    Workman Comp Case
    Living in Indiana. My case, 5 1/2 yrs in length finally won. Workman's Comp board approved on April 24th. Does anyone know how long it takes to get the settlement check once the board has approved?
    sema0326
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

May 14, 2008, 02:38 PM
    You should get this settlement check within 2 months tops. Ask your attorney what time frame he thinks.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 14, 2008, 06:45 PM
    Unless of course they appeal, ( depending on the appeal laws in your state) But 5 years is even short on many cases, I have seen some go 10 years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Workman comp and hippa laws [ 1 Answers ]

My husband was hurt pretty bad on his job at nso fault of his own. After waiting 3 months we finally were able to go to an orthopedic trama surgeon. While at the appointment, the case nurse was upset because she wasn't allowed to go into the exam room with my husband, the doctor and me. She told us...

Workman compensation [ 2 Answers ]

What is a fact finding hearing.

Can you reopen a Workers Comp Case? [ 3 Answers ]

I was hurt at work over 2 yrs ago and went to court 2 yrs later. My lawyer didn't supena any of the witnesses I gave him. The other parties that were for the other side lied. Needless to say the judge denied my claim. My lawyer told me that to appeal the case I would never win, so I tried doing...

Cash advance on workman compensation cases [ 1 Answers ]

I live in California, I would like to know, can I be denied a cash advance on a workman compensation case, if being off work has cause a hardship.

A lien on a workers comp case... [ 4 Answers ]

If the father of a 13 year old boy receives workers comp and doesn't pay Child Support, there is a lien against his case but how long until I receive any asst from him?

View more questions Search