Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yoursfriend2k2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 01:58 PM
    Breakup with girl fried but want to stay back as a friend
    It's around 2 years , I know her.
    In the beginning we meet as a friend and both told each other while talking they want to go
    For arrange marriage as their parents will not support for love marriage, both were clear about it.
    I got senti and as she knew about it that I'm getting senti, she start making distance, but I told her that I love you but I wanted to be as a friend,I am sure that I can't go for love marriage even you accept my proposal.
    Girl was ready to be as a friend.
    We both meet on weekends and week days till one and half year, during this time she started loving me and proposed me.

But we never commit and keep meeting, but now she is ready to commit but I can't due to family problems.but still I want to have friendship forever...
    I tell that I can't be without talking to you and she tells, she can't be with talking to me...

Now she told me not to talk to me...

But I need her friendship...

Otherwise difficult to stay in the same company as well as same city for me...

Need your suggestions...
    brian1231 Posts: 113, Reputation: 6

May 14, 2008, 03:56 PM
    How old are you, and I am taking English is not your 1st language?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 14, 2008, 07:13 PM
    This arranged marriage prevents this relationship from blooming so either go against your traditions and have everyone mad at you or cut seeing each other out. Is sex involved? If it is stop. Friends maybe later, but its to painful now.
    yoursfriend2k2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2008, 11:13 AM
    28 year old... ya english is not my primary language!
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 15, 2008, 12:18 PM
    She might not want to be friends with you any longer due to the feelings she has for you so maybe for the time being she's avoiding you.

I know she's your friend but she needs her space for now and if you're her true friend you will understand it and repect her wishes.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 15, 2008, 03:16 PM
    Approach her parents and ask to be put in the running as a future mate for their daughter, show them you are an excellent choice. Show them many ways you are excellent choice. In ways they think you are not an excellent choice, get better in those areas and ask again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl friend back [ 7 Answers ]

What is the best way to get my girlfriend back? Does "no contact" really work. Can someone help? Thanks

How to get my girl friend back [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I broke up with my girl friend was 33 days already. I feel so sad during the moments. I trying to find something out to get her back but the more I do. The more she hate me & feel sensitive on me. Our relationship only 2 months. Here some of the reason.. 1. before that. She told me...

Will my ex girl friend get back with me? [ 36 Answers ]

She left me about two months ago because I worked too much. We were together for almost 4 years and the work situation became a problem about two years in but it got a lot worse the last 8 months or so. It was a quick and emotional break up for both of us and now she has moved to the other side of...

Best Friend Stabs me in the back, Sleeping with my first love w/in a month of breakup [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, So I am new here. Basically, I need help. My ex-boyfriend and I finally cut the cord back in Jan. So, he and I had this big fight (we decided to stay friends after the break-up) and he wanted nothing to do with me because he felt like I wasn't talking to him and all. Well, that lasted for about...

Breakup with Friend? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm hoping someone can help me here. Background on me: 28 female, married with a 2 year old child. I have a friend that I went to college with and got back in contact with about 3 years ago. Right around that time I got pregnant, and I also got her a job at the company where I work. My...

View more questions Search