Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Katherine01 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 10:53 AM
    Rebecca who are you? (Ghost)
    Hi x
    Im katherine and me and my friends have been having lots of freaky stuff happing to us we think is made by a ginger curly haired teen. We have had lots of stuff like computuers turning on and off by themselves :s

And then there's jasmine the angel, katherine (me) and zoe the witch which came a shock to us!

Lately I have been hearing voices in my head and breathing in my ears and its scaring me :S :S

help me !

kat
    xx
    Sonador101 Posts: 298, Reputation: 14

May 15, 2008, 07:06 PM
    Um well I am sceptical abojut such things BUT I suggest you RElax and take a vaxctuoohb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I have seen a ghost [ 11 Answers ]

My dad died 3 months ago but three weeks after he died I started to see unusual thing could it be my dad

I think I have a ghost, how do I know? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I recently moved into a house and have been finding that in the middle of the night when I get up to do things such as make my baby a bottle I use the downstairs restroomand someone or something locks me in everytime. This only happens in the middle of the night when I am completely alone...

Paintings by Albert W. Elsner and Rebecca Chase Milwaukee, WI [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking for info about these artists. All I can find out about Elsner is that he was German-American ,born 1888 in Milwaukee WI. I have a 26x33 oil painting on masonite with a label on the back that reads "The Big Tree", started June 1st completed June 24, 1936. There is also an capital A,R,X...

Tracing Rebecca (Becky) [ 1 Answers ]

Hey friends, Those days when we didn't have the internet, me and Becky Queen (Rebecca) were pen friends. My last contact was 20 years ago. We exchanged a lots of opinions and got to know each other through mail... I am trying to locate Becky... and so please please help me to locate her... Becky's...

View more questions Search