Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tariqhq Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 09:33 AM
    Pool instalation
    Hello,

I just got a 24 foot above ground pool instaled an the the water level is unlevel by 2 - 2/12 inches off, the liner on the bottom has lines that you can feel when you go in and is bumpy , is this normal?
    coltonjared Posts: 66, Reputation: 4

May 14, 2008, 05:55 PM
    Did you put it in or a pool company? If a pool company installed it they need to come back and relevel the ground. Was the sand smoothed out before installing the liner?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Esther Williams Pool Instalation Manual [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I just Bought a used Esther Williams pool with no instalation manual. I have no idea how to install this. It's 15x24 oval about 5 years old, my biggest problem is trying to figure out how the straight sections go. Is there anyone that has a manual for one that they can email to me or just advise...

Boiler instalation [ 1 Answers ]

How do I instal 2heating zone boiler

Shower instalation [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 7.5kw shower installed and I want to upgrade to a 9.5kw shower how can I tell if the existing cable can take the load of the new shower is it the measurement of the outer casing of the cable or the diameter of the inner cable also the distance from the consumer unit to the shower is about...

Toilet Instalation [ 1 Answers ]

We have recently had our foundation repaired with a jacking system. The toilet was never reconnected after a plumbing test and we have now purchased a new toilet for that bathroom. It appears that the drain under the toilet may be lower than it is suppose to be for the toilet to be installed. My...

Instalation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi pals If we have to install a file in all the systems in a lan then do we have any shortcuts so that if we install in one system it can be used in all other systems , like can we install a file in a netwok?

View more questions Search