Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DTM2JDM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2008, 06:32 AM
    Toyota celica engine swap
    Does anyone know if the motor mounts from a 93 toyota celica gt and a 95 celica st are the same? I'm looking to swap out the motor and tranny in the st for those of the gt.
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2008, 03:24 PM
    I believe you're talking about a 5SF-E (2.2) and a 7AF-E (1.8). Then no, not the same.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toyota Celica Cruise Control [ 3 Answers ]

The problem I am having is the cruise control will not turn on. If you turn the wheel to the left with the cruise control switch facing up it will turn on, but when it is facing the right it will not turn on. Any suggestions, or ideas of what the part that controls this on the steering column is...

Toyota Celica Body Kit [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Toyota Celica 98 model, sixth generation of Celicas. I want to "pimp" my car and add a sporty looking body kit on. Does anyone know a manufacturer/seller of body kits. Any ideas are welcome. If you have a pimped out car please post your car's photo.

91 Toyota Celica won't start stuck in park [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought a 91 Toyota Celica ST Automatic yesterday. The car drove like a top. I went to start it today and nothing. No noise. No nothing. But I noticed that it's stuck in park. Sometimes, I can get it to move out of park and move into other gears. But then it gets stuck again. I know that the...

Celica engine swap [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know if the 5SFE 2.2 Toyota engine can be replaced by a 4AFE 1.6 engine. Because I can get the GT car for nothing(bad engine) and I already have a smaller engine In a wrecked car

1990 toyota celica [ 1 Answers ]

Apparently they washed the motor and now the car won't start. I changed spark plugs, wires, cap & rotor. I have spark but I tested the injectors with the light tester and I have no signal on 2 cylinders. I'm not sure if maybe the distributor went bad. I also put some starting fluid in the breather....

View more questions Search