Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RootLevel Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Feb 24, 2006, 10:02 AM
    Age of empires 3
    Any one tried it? I have all 3. loved 1, hated 2, so far 3 is pretty good
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Feb 24, 2006, 10:09 AM
    It's a pretty impressive game. I think if you liked the first two, you will love AOE3!

The gameplay is still a lot like AOE2, but I do like the home city approach.

The graphics are also much better. :) I really like ships in the water - They look awesome!
    andydude88 Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Mar 1, 2006, 05:32 PM
    what are you kidding me?? :confused:

AoE2>AoE1>AoE3

I loved to the best by far out of all of them. I've been a long-time fan of this series. It was a true masterpiece. Especially AoE2: The Conqueror's Expansion pack. It just had great smooth gameplay. 1 was a classic also back in the day and still has some entertainment value. AoM I didn't like that much. AoE3 I think sucks compared to the other 2. It's too much like aom and it has more glitches and doesn't run as smoothly. The graphics might be 3D and improved but I liked something about the simplicity of 2D RTS games. Plus the editor was what made 2 good, 3's is confusing. And you can't play it on the zone. I know that most people think 2 is best. 3 isn't bad but it lost some of the magic I think.

I heard they might be making 4 and 5 if you see the last page on the collector's edition booklet.
    RootLevel Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Mar 4, 2006, 04:17 AM
    I dindt like 2 maybe it was the camera angles or the fact they tried to hard to make the game play look pretty? I don't know, but I am enjoying the 3rd so far. The home city thing is weird I like the card approach where you can build the deck and pick what you want, but I also think the customization thing is stupid, it has no affect on game play.

I tell you what I also liked was rise of nations, played that for a while. I loved the risk gameplay approach. I had to disable all the rolling of the dice and the stupid animations though.

Any one tried the new star wars game? Heard it was a rts as well?
    andydude88 Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Mar 4, 2006, 08:24 PM
    Which one star wars empire at war or whatever it was?

I like the mmorpg and the battlefront games

Galactic battlegrounds was also an older game similar to aoe2 but with star wars

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search