Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    l12 Posts: 65, Reputation: 3

May 13, 2008, 07:36 PM
    Friend wanting to get married.children don't aprove
    Ok, kids are 14, 17 and 23... Mom's been divorced over a year. Found a man that loves her dearly, just made mom aware that kid's were demanding too much. They don't want her to date or marry until they are all grown?? What should she do? Delay her life? Or marry the man she loves and hope the children will somehow cope?
    This is sad... She's in love and the kids think he's bad for her. I met him... nice guy.. loves her.don't want trouble... but loves her
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2008, 07:41 PM
    Why does she have to marry him... 4 more years and everyone is happy! ;)
    squeaks77 Posts: 113, Reputation: 19
    -

May 13, 2008, 08:13 PM
    "They don't want her to date or marry until they are all grown"
    I think she should tell them she is an adult and she will date as she sees fit. She needs to take their needs (not wants) into account but she can't let them tell her how to live her life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wanting to go to WDW Florida 2adults 2 children(6-2) but we don't drive. [ 3 Answers ]

Where is good to stay:confused:

Friend took money, wanting to sue [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend that we had an arrangement that my paycheck would be direct deposited into their account. The last paycheck to get deposited they took and used and stated they would pay me back that Monday. They did not pay me anything back, kept telling me that they mailed me a check for it which...

Wanting To Get Married In the USA [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I met my current boyfriend 3 years ago through a friend and long story short, we decided to be together and go through this long distance together. I have visited him as often as I can for the past 3 years of my relationship. For the past year, I've been really depressed because I am away...

Wanting custody of both my children [ 3 Answers ]

My ex husband lives in AL and I in GA.. He has custody of my 2 children and I have them every other weekend. He is not the biological father of my 6 year old daughter and he knows this already... Even if his name is on the birth certificate, can I take my daughter from him and not risk the courts...

Friend is wanting to sign rights over to me. [ 2 Answers ]

OK, here is the problem, I have had this child for 1 year on the 26th of this month, the mother has made no contact with the child. Well now the Division of family and children step in and are trying to terminate her parental rights so another family can adopt him.. . Yea I know crazy huh? Well my...

View more questions Search