Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phillme23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 03:45 PM
    I want to reboot
    I want to reboot my comp and I have no disks I just want to start all over and ctrl f11 seems like it won't work I mean I press and press and pres it and get nothing is there any way? Help!!
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2008, 06:48 PM
    Do you mean you want to restart the computer to the original state as in new or just restart the computer by having it shut down and then restart?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pc reboot [ 1 Answers ]

How do I reboot my PC?

Reboot My Pc [ 6 Answers ]

What are the necessary steps for me to do in order to format my PC? :) (I know I wrote reboot, but I just realize its real meaning.. sorry) Thanks

Reboot PC [ 3 Answers ]

::) I just got Hp Brio ba PC. When I first pluged it in it booted up. When I shut down can't boot up. Twice I got it to boot up by unpluging it and pluging in again, pretty iffy. Any ideas for a fix? Thanks Jim. I didn't tell that I had pressed switch on front panel, Also checked switch &...

Reboot [ 1 Answers ]

My computer starts booting into Windows 2000 but won't go past the initial screen. I replaced the power supply and tried reinstalling the OS but it still won't boot into the OS. I have tried replacing the hard drive also and nothing doing. What should I do?

XP reboot [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I have this problem for over 2 weeks now. I own a pentium4 1.5mhz 512mb of ram and a 40gig hard drive with WinXP Home Ed. The probem is that it reboots by itself anytime it feels like it, an average of twice on 4hrs of usage. Sometimes it comes back to my desktop and sometimes it will give...

View more questions Search