Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moniquex0ox Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

May 13, 2008, 03:36 PM
    Too early or no ?
    Kkay I been going out with my boyfriend for 3 months but I been talking to him for about 5 months lately he's been asking me about sex & all I think its too early but I don't know
    booboobear Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 03:43 PM
    Well he's obviously not using you or anything or he ouwld have left by now. 3 mo.s no sex that's a while. Well I've never waited that long... unless you're a virgin then yeah I need to know that . Lol if your not then yeah go for it.
    x00okristeen Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 03:55 PM
    Okay listen little hornball ! Don't have sex you'll rreget itt ! Hahaahh jk..

Honestlly preteend you don't noe mee when I'm about to say this..

If your not readdyy odnt rushh , I mean urra virginn so your nevevr going to bee readdii never , its just going to happen it not somthin to plan so in the moment if yous are about to and you feel compftbol then go all they way , if not then don't . & be honeslt with him
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 13, 2008, 04:08 PM
    Well how old are you ? Are you ready to become a parent, since no birth control is 100 percent effective?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

May 13, 2008, 05:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by moniquex0ox
    kkay i been going out with my boyfriend for 3 months but i been talkin to him for about 5 months lately he's been askin me about sex & all i think its too early but i dont know
    Wrong, you know exactly what you think. You said so yourself. You think it's too early. That means it's too early.

When you say "I don't know"... what you really mean is "I like him and know he's going to keep wanting it and don't know how to keep saying 'no' wthout getting him mad or losing him." Is that about right?

You don't have to keep saying 'no'. You can tell him, "I like hanging out with you, even being your g/f, but this is the last time I'm going to say no to sex. The next time, I'm going to have to break off with you since you make me think you don't respect me or my wishes. If you really like me, you'll never bring it up again unless I do."
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2008, 08:07 AM
    Remember this and you will not go wrong:
    Friends first
    Then marriage,
    Then sex
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 14, 2008, 09:12 AM
    You are only 15 (according to another note you posted). NO ONE should engage in sexual intecourse unless they are ready to have a child. For a 15-17 yr old boy, going without for 3 months is not that big a deal. But the key is if he is pressuring you then don't succumb. The more he pressures, the more it shows he cares more about sex than you.

You should never do anything you are not 100% comfortable with. And even then you have to weigh the consequences.
    ZigZag07 Posts: 68, Reputation: 6

May 14, 2008, 09:56 AM
    Think about how important he is to you... and think about if he's worth it...
    And make sure it's the RIGHT time...
    But I agree... hes not using you or he wood of left by now...
    DMA Posts: 114, Reputation: 8

May 14, 2008, 09:59 AM
    I remember being 15. I was so horny lol. If I could have persuaded a girl to have sex with me I would have done it. Hint: maybe you want to say no to him unless you really want it as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it too early to tell? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend & I had sex about a week ago and we were worried that I might have gotten pregnant. But then I started my period 2 days after we had sex. I haven't noticed any pregnancy symptoms yet (besides the ones before my period had started... which I am now convinced it was just PMS from an...

Too early to tell? [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: so this is my 3rd post. I really think I may be pregnant (please read my other post so you can see the symptoms I'm having). So I told my boyfriend that I might be and he made me buy a pregnancy test it was first response on the early 1am morning of the 14 I'm not due for a period until...

Is it too early? [ 2 Answers ]

I know you get these questions a lot... I had been having unprotected sex with a guy I had been seeing from Feb. 16 until March 15. My last AF was Feb. 20. I always start on the 20th~like clockwork~and I have for the last couple years. Well, on March 20 I only bled for a couple hours~and it...

To early to tell [ 1 Answers ]

I have been off the pill for a few month's now, and have unprotected sex at least 5 times a week. He always pulls out, but lately I've been having menstrual cramps even before I'm suppost to get my period. I have also been feeling really bloated and feel a pregnant like feel. I know it's probably...

Too early? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 17 and my boyfriend is 16 and we have been dating for about 3 months, andi know we love each other very much, but is it too early (early as in our relationship early, not our ages) to be talking about having a life together, you know like living together after high school and marriage and such?

View more questions Search