Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

May 13, 2008, 12:29 PM
    Tow sides of many stories
    All right I have an ordeal here
    My boyfriend ex girlfirend has been telling my friends things like he raped her and that he used to stalk her and he cheated on her and and he was just an overall to her and stuff like that now I didn't believe my friends and so I got her number and me and her started talking we went to the counsilars office and talked about it all today at school and eveything and she pretty much everything that he told me she did she said that he did it and I don't know he has never done anything wrong to me and we have been dating for 3 months and him and her dated for 3 years so I really don't know what to believe and who is lying and who is not any help?
    waterland Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 12:45 PM
    Well let me get this straight...
    You are dating this guy... and his ex is now saying that he raped her, etc...
    So you went to her and talked to her and she's still saying that he did that stuff and she went out with him for 3 years.. he has never done anything to you or given you reason to wonder...
    waterland Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 12:48 PM
    I think you should ask him closest friend if its true or if anything like that has every happened... tell him to be honest and that it is REALLY important he tells you the truth... see what he says then go talk to the counciller again but by yourself explain what you have found out. See what they say and go from there let me know what happens...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What I have learned from breakups (both sides) [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone- new comer, and have spent an extensive amount of time reading pages and pages of posts on here, and I wish I knew about this site years ago! I wanted to share with you my experiences, and advice, for those going through a breakup right now. I'll start of by saying that I am...

Stories from India Stories from Mexico Stories from Japan [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for children's series books with the following titles: (they are a series by the same author/publisher) Stories from India Stories from Mexico Stories from Japan Other countries also not just these three

Lost between two sides. [ 3 Answers ]

My past relationships in high school have been a failure because I was never really confident and content with myself until these days where I'm starting to go out more (After I graduated). I think that I found another girl because she seemed really friendly and we shared a bunch of common...

Ovulating on different sides [ 4 Answers ]

How can I determine which side I'm ovulating on? I only have one good tube and need to get pregnant on that side. Thanks

Squaring both sides twice [ 3 Answers ]

Here's a problem I am having troubles with. _ ____ √x + √x – 5 = 5 Can someone help show me how to solve this? Thanks, B

View more questions Search