Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lgaraby Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 12:13 PM
    Timeshare vs Vacation Club
    Is there is a difference between a traditional timeshare and a vacation club where you pay a fee and receive points to cash in for time at various resorts? My family has been scammed in timeshare before but I was recently offered a vacation club membership and I was curious how different they are.
    conniefauser Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 03:54 PM
    Timeshares, fractional vacation homes, vacation clubs are all the same. If you end up with a set week somewhere to vacation in, it's a timeshare, because that's what you're getting: time and not property.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the most quick way to get rid of a timeshare? [ 6 Answers ]

A close friend has been trying so hard to get out of his timeshare. I promised him I would use my inner computer-geek skills to work. What can he do to get rid of his timeshare?

Timeshare garnishment [ 1 Answers ]

How much can a timeshare company garnish from my pay if I am in default of my mortague and get sued

Babysitters club or the baby-sitter's club? [ 1 Answers ]

I say the movie Babysitters Club made in 1995. Then I saw there was a movie called The Baby-sitters club made in 1995. One has a different actress but I havvent seen it. I only saw the one without THE and the hyphen. Doe anyone know the difference?

Lose on a timeshare resale [ 2 Answers ]

We will be selling an unused timeshare back to the seller at a lose ( we owned it for 5 years). Can we claim the lose?

View more questions Search