Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdfalski Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 11:34 AM
    Other then honorabl discharge
    I was discharged under "Other then honorable" conditiond about 23 years ago. I was 19 and unfortunately I used drugs when I went home on leave, got busted when I got back, even though I never had a drug problem, I went to the Military drug rehab program because I would get out under Other then honorable as apposed to dishonorable conditions. I tried to clear this up about 10 years ago and was told I could have cleared it up 6 months after getting out but anything past that was too late. Is that true and am I currently to old (44) almost 45 years old to rejoin even if I do get my DD214 cleared up. Thanks for your help. FYI: I am still in good shape and fall within my weight requirements
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Jun 2, 2008, 06:24 PM
    A recruiter would know the best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dishonorable discharge vs. Bad conduct discharge [ 6 Answers ]

I am currently waiting a court marial and right now if I plea out the offer is 33 months with a BCD. I could get a lower sentence if I take the DD, is it worth it? I still have to register as a sex offender when I get out. If anyone has any info or knows anyone with a similar case, it would gladly...

Clear stringy discharge over yellow discharge is that the mucus plug [ 13 Answers ]

Okay so when I go the bathroom and I wipe there is a yellow discharge and a clear stringy discharge over it. What does a mucus plug look like? There is no red or pink discharge with it. PS I am 36 weeks pregnant and baby has dropped.

Discharge [ 3 Answers ]

I have a problem, that lately I get discharge during sex, which is very gross and unattractive. What do I have to do to get rid of it?

Discharge [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying for a baby. We had sex lastnight. However, today I had a light brownish yellow discharge? What does it mean? (I already had my period). I am also a bit crappy. Thanks for listening!

View more questions Search