Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1992 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 11:15 AM
    Male enlarged pectorals
    I am 16 and I have really big lumps under and around my nipple. My pec's resemble small pointy breasts. I have this for 2 years now and I can't wear t-shirts becasuse they stick out really bad?
    tcjohnson Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2008, 07:36 PM
    You may have what's called gynocomastia and it's literally a deposit of fat in and around the nipple area which makes them mishappen and irregular but even so, you may not have this condition as it is very rare and maybe try doing chest excersies and cardio to see if they go down?

Just a thought...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Enlarged uterus not pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

What are some causes for an enlarged uterus? And what should I so about it?

Enlarged Uterus, No Fibroids [ 0 Answers ]

In August had pelvic ultrasound performed, a transabdominal (done NPOx12 hr, not per protocol) and a transvaginal. Test ordered as result of severe back/abdominal cramps, nausea, vomiting and lightheadedness. Two urine test: 1st test normal. 2nd test ordered at f/u visit as standard...

Enlarged prostrate [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone I have been told I have an enlarged prostrate Can anyone tell me what it is? I would like to know how I got it? If anyone can help out I would appreciate information in what I can do about it What are the long term implications of this predicament I do not drink or smoke and...

Spayed male dog humping other male dogs. Why? [ 3 Answers ]

My male dog mixed boston terrier/pug. He has been spayed at 4 months old. He never bother females dogs. But when a small male dog comes around he wants to hump her all the time. Why is that? How can I break him from it? I though once spayed they do not have the desire to hump. And why he only...

View more questions Search