Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blackdaisies Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2006, 01:04 AM
    I Forget What This Movie Is Called!
    Hey,I seen this movie when I was about 12... and I want to see this movie again... BUT the thing is! I can't remember what the title is called... and it's absolutely driving me insane.

The movie is about a Man, who's face I think is disfigured... and people in the town think he is the biggest freak.. BUT then he starts to help girls with there singing skills... and I remember one part where he saves some kid from drowning... AND IT'S NOT A BIG HOLLYWOOD MOVIE... Anyways.. I WISH! At least someone would know what movie I'm talking about. :confused:
    babybooz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2006, 08:04 PM
    I am not sure, but could it be Powder? :) Hope so!:p
    Sarah
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2006, 10:18 AM
    I think it's The Man Without A Face (1993) starring Mel Gibson. Check it out at the Internet Movie Database:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107501/
    franny_50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2006, 09:17 PM
    I was looking for this movie once also. I think it's "Rigoletto" from 1993. I remember watching it in the early 90's on Tv. Good luck!
    rd68 Posts: 122, Reputation: 10

Jun 18, 2006, 08:41 AM
    Orange is right it's called the man without a face
    leebert Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2010, 09:39 AM

I don't remember Mel Gibson's character in Man Without A Face herlping girls with their singing careers and saving someone who was drowning at all??
    maxxnmomma Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2011, 11:36 AM
    It is Rigoletto. He teaches them piano and he dies in the end. The whole town blames him for a child's death. I believe the actors name is Joseph Paur.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't forget my Ex [ 11 Answers ]

Well its been 4 years already I don't know how she feels but to me that was the most beautiful thing that happened to me this girl I dated for almost a year moved and we had a fight before she left but I never stopped loving her and I think about her day and night and I don't know what to do I...

HELP Please ! What's this movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

Several years ago I saw a gripping movie on t.v. Think it may have been based on a true story about an American woman who married (I think a muslim)? He was a model husband and father then he took his wife and child to his native country to meet and stay with his family. His personality...

How can I forget him and move on? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi all, Bump

I can't forget him [ 4 Answers ]

About 2 years ago my 8 year old boyfriend broke up with me. He was the man of my life, we'd been together since I was almost 16 and I practically come to this country just for him. We've never stop seen each other really; sometimes he calls me, sometimes its me, but the true is that he only do it...

He hasn't called me [ 7 Answers ]

I am a little confused right now, I have been talking to a guy for a month now mostly over the phone, we had only seen each other once. We were trying to get to know each other and decided to go on a date last Saturday. I believe that the date went really well, his compliments were endless and we...

View more questions Search