Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maggiethecat Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2003, 07:37 AM
    Which countries do NOT have a military?
    Could you tell me how many,and which countries do not have a standing army? Or information where I might locate this? Thanks you!
    mhwriter Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2003, 05:09 PM
    Dear Maggiethecat,
    The following countries don't have a military but depend on other countries for their defense:

Liechtenstien
    mhwriter Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2003, 05:13 PM
    Dear Maggiethecat,
    The following countries don't have a military but depend on other countries to protect them:

Liechtenstien
    Costa Rica
    Andorra
    Monaco
    Vatican City
    Haiti

You can go to the CIA World Fact Book in your search engine and then go to military in each country and that will answer your question. Please rate my response and May God Bless-Major Robert A. Lynn, USMCR :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Countries [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I s there a list of countries anywhere Along with the e mail code Like germany De etc It would be nice to have a list of all the codes To know exactly where one particular e mail has come from Thanks for any help Tim

Voting in two separate countries electin [ 1 Answers ]

I am a US citizen with dual nationality (Antigua and Barbuda) living in the US Virgin Islands, can the USVI Board of Election Office make laws saying it is against VI election laws for me to vote in elections in Antigua and Barbuda if I vote in the Us Virgin Islands? Are there any US Federal Laws...

Countries without a military? [ 1 Answers ]

Can you tell me how many,and which countries do NOT have a standing army? Or where I can find that information? Thanks!

View more questions Search