Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scortcho Posts: 78, Reputation: 3

May 12, 2008, 10:41 PM
    That 90's kid show I loved so much.
    When I was itty bitty I was a pretty heavy TV watcher (jetsons, big comfy couch, tots TV, puzzle place, etc.) unfortunately I can't remember this one show, all I remember is that there were a bunch of kids who sang songs and there were these two little animal things that looked king of like gremlins (one pink and one blue). Also I think the kids were in like a news studio or something.

Please help me remember my childhood!
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

May 12, 2008, 11:39 PM
    That would be KIDSONGS... :) Kidsongs TV Show

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's TV show !help! [ 2 Answers ]

I'd say about 5or 6 years ago I use to watch this show all the time.. It had to do with 2 best friends that were right nextdoor to each other. They had the same name I believe and every year they'd go on a hill, exchange present (birthdays same day). I've been looking everywhere to find out what...

Can you tell me the name of this T.V show in the early 90's to the late 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

The basic story line was these teens went onto some other world,and litterly became part of these cars.They were always in this car shop as well as when there was trouble brewing,I always remembered that the teens fingers' would change into a car key. Can anyone tell me what the name of this show...

90's kid show [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone help me out I can't remember the name of this kid show I use to watch as a kid. It was a show ran by kids performed by kids and was for kids.. (I think that was a key phrase).. but it was in a TV studio and would go to kids performing or giving information also I remember it had these...

90's TV show (I think) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All I'm trying to remember the name of a TV show from the 90's possibly early 80's it was based around two friends Amanda and Izzy (I think it was that) And all their little adventures with life etc If any one could help that would be great, Thanks.

90's t.v. Show [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so like 10 years ago I always watched this show with my family. For some reason it just comes back to hunt me down but I can't remember the name. I only remember so much. So this guy always went into his basement were he talked to the imaginary rabbit and the rabbit was a puppet. ...

View more questions Search