Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missyblossom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2006, 07:15 PM
    Will it all work out
    I am 31 and just found out I am 8 weeks pregnant. I have $19,000 in debt I don't know how I will pay back and have just broken up with my boyfriend.

He knows nothing of the baby or the debt. If I tell him I am pregnant then I have to tell about the debt.

I am so scared I don't know what to do. What if I never pay off the debt or we never get back together.

Please I need help.

I hope I am making the right choice in keeping baby.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2006, 07:22 PM
    Yes, You made the right choice to keep the baby. God is blessing you with a child. No matter how much debt or whether you are back with your boyfriend or not. You have been given a gift of life inside of you. You need to learn how to make it work no matter how much debt you are in. Also, think about it this way, Was in mexico last year went into a village. They do not even have roofs for there house, they are lucky if they have a wall. They lady is pregnant with 8 other kids around her. No electricity, very poor living conditions, hardly any food or water, and dead animals around, YET THEY ARE STILL ALIVE AND BET YOU THEY ARE THANKFUL FOR WHAT THEY DO HAVE. That is the thing, people in this part of the world think they have it bad or they rely on more then what they need. YOU CAN SURVIVE, YOU CAN BE STRONG, YOU CAN GET HELP AND YES, KEEPING THE BABY IS A GOOD CHOICE. So you need to think about what you do have, not what you do not have and think of a how blessed your life will be to know your going to bring a beautiful baby into the world and ALL THE BABY WILL WANT IS TO BE LOVED. LOVE IS THE GREATEST GIFT.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 23, 2006, 08:29 PM
    Don't let the debt stop you from giving your baby the best you can,who can say what the boyfriend will do and for now its not important,your baby is

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with some ap work [ 5 Answers ]

I'm completely stressed out with all the work that needs to be done over the summer I thought I was moving but I'm not so I have 2 weeks to do a ton of worksome questions I can't get and imhoping someone can help me What efforts were made to strengthen english control over the colonies of the...

Some of my work [ 2 Answers ]

Some pointers on my stuff? http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a30/Der_Konig/Beaauty.jpg I made it on adobe photoshop 7,I don't have much other stuff to display due to a recent computer death *tear* =(

Does this work? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I found these new products on this website check it out. Also some of the products on the web site have hq while others don't. http://www.4derm.com/displaysingle.asp?criteria=35806&dr_id=1004L

IE doesn't work [ 1 Answers ]

IE6 usually worked fine although it'd gone slow lately. But last night when I clicked on the IE icon, which takes me to the default page, it showed the casual "Cannot find page" and then went to this page http://204.177.92.68/rotate/r3.html . It didn't actually go to this page. Just showed the url...

View more questions Search