Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    17ubeet17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2008, 06:54 PM
    New games?
    I am looking for new games that are like runescape just not the same..
    LIke games that you can move around by clicking with your mouse or using keyboard and you can create characters and make new looks and stuff like that.
    And it has to be multiplayer because I think games were you play against the cpu are boring and I need a game that you can talk to people walk around buy stuff lots of skills quests and items! Kind of like Maple Story, Runescape, Metin 2
    kn0wles Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2008, 03:53 AM
    There are lots of games out there that are multiplayer here are some:
    Moparscape
    Habbohotel
    Here's some if u want to download/pay for
    Counterstrike MONEY
    Worldofwacraft MONEY
    Shaiya DOWNLOAD
    Warcraft3 MONEY
    Dark Crusade MONEY

Hope that helps.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Games play games [ 3 Answers ]

I am not able to playe the microsoft games. Am using window`s XP desktop, also have same window`s on my laptok but able to playe on the laptok. The configr r the same. Don`t know what to do. Have scanned the system no virus threat!! I am trying to play Age of mythology

Wii games [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I really want some new and fun wii games to play. I already have Harry Potter, Sims 2 Pets, Guitar Hero 3 (my favorite), and of course the Wii Sports. My question is: What's the best wii game(s) out there?

No more games. [ 71 Answers ]

Hello All, For the past 2 years I have been in a long distance relationship with a lovely lady whom I adored. At times our relationship was really tough despite all the wonderful moments that we had had togther. (It was tough because obviously we didn't get to see each other as much as we would...

Pc games [ 1 Answers ]

Well basically I have to make a game on the PC well I am not sure what software I could use U ma not an expert so preferably an easy software Thank you so much:)

Games [ 10 Answers ]

My computer at my job has a block on games and music sites. But I could find only one site I could play games on. It's called 2000greetings.com. Are there any other sites like this one?

View more questions Search