Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quarterbunny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2008, 05:58 PM
    How can I find a grant for my personal use for free?
    Hello,
    I am trying to find grants that could help me pay for my diesle fuel for my truck, pay mortgage payments to keep me out of default, pay my electric bills to keep my electricity from being cut off, also the same for my water/sewage bill. I want to also fiind grant money to fix up my house, to take care of my kids, just anything that would help out with day to day expenses. I am a white married female total family number is four and I have children under the age of five. I have NO money and cannot and will not go to those *find a grant for a fee* sites...if you can find me a site where I can fill out a form with some of my info and they find the correct grants for me ABSOLUTLEY 100% free that would be best because I have spent the last three days searching the Grants.gov, and federal grants catalog site only to not find anything regarding an individual person or low income family. I need help before my family and I lose our house, can't pay for fuel for my husband to get to work, and have our lights and water turned off...I have also exhausted any local energy assistance programs...they are just totally out of funding for the year....and one more item NO SCHOLERSHIP GRANTS...I will not be attending school now or in the future...they are of no use to me. thank you for any help you can offer me.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 12, 2008, 06:50 PM
    There is no grant money for you just to pay your bills with, there may be grants for certain research projects, there may be grants for certain business, by certain classes of people, and for buisnesses in some depressed areas.

There are grants to go to school and some grants to help with the purchase of a home if you follow certain rules for living there a number of years and buy in certain depressed areas.

There are grants to some non profit groups that help low income with job training, with some electric assistance, and rent assistance, and normally you will find out about those though your welfare case worker, or from the electric company or gas company as what payment assistance they may have to offer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need free money ' Grant ' [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I would like to start my own towing buss , I have looked up all kinds of grants on line but they alwasys aks for a fee,and when I look them up on BBB they don't have any of them listed can someone help me please ?

Free grant money [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, my name is louis123, and I was wondering how do I go about getting free government grant money to start my own home business?

Are there any Free sites to get personal imformation from? [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any Free sites where you can look people up for information like marriage, death, criminal ETC? Information a site like Ancestry would pull up or better for Free. Thanks.

Is there any free way to find out how to get a grant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my name is Brian Dalton and I have looked all over the place to find a site that can tell me exactly how to apply for a grant so that I can start my own homw business without having to pay 24.99 for a cd or book or anything of that nature.can someone please help.Thank you kindly.

Free grant guide [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get a free grant guide?

View more questions Search