Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frickyoucarrie Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2008, 04:38 PM
    Downloading music.
    Are there any places where you can download songs non-illegally?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 13, 2008, 12:15 AM
    What? Why would you want to do a silly thing like that? JUST KIDDING.
    www.mpfree.com
    Free Music Downloads, Online Music, Free MP3 Music Downloads - 1000MusicDownloads

And I'm not positive but I think Itunes is legal.
    lgaraby Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2008, 12:02 PM
    I usually use amazon's interface, same price as itunes but DRM-free. Some people still have problems with them, though
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2008, 03:58 PM
    Those sites want you to download a toolbar. Do they provide mainstream music or are they for up and coming artists who give out free music for publicity?
    Louhels Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2008, 08:44 AM
    I downloaded music and paid for it, most of them have DRM security settings on them, so illegal is probably best way to do that
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 4, 2008, 09:04 AM
    Stay away from mpfree, must always read the fine print:
    MPFree is a completely free service that gives you the opportunity to earn free and totally legal music downloads from your favorite artists. Simply complete offers from our advertisers and select your free songs. Offers include: entering a sweepstakes, requesting free product information, printing a coupon, trying new products and services and more. There's no waiting and no points to worry about-- every offer you complete gets you more free music downloads.
    Amazon is a good place to get music, as is iTunes. There is also Free Music, Downloads, Music Videos, Lyrics and Photos - Rhapsody

Most legal music download services have some form of DRM attached to them except the artists' own sites.
    pspnerd2008 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 09:43 AM
    Try AirMp3 FREE MP3 Downloads & Free Music Downloads I'm not sure whether its legal though

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Like to know name of song I don't know singer or song name [ 3 Answers ]

It is a early eighties song called farmers rap It has this in it Digging tators picking mators cutting tobacco and corn shucking everybody get down evrybody get down to the farmers rap Also has Well I on his tomatoes and I pissed on his potatoes

Singer of the song [ 1 Answers ]

Who was the female singer of "Your Free To Go"

Singer of a song [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking the male singer's name who sings "look into your father's eyes?"

Can't think of the singer or name of song. [ 3 Answers ]

I can't think of the name of the song or the singer... I goes like... "So Long, So Far Away..." And the music video it takes place at the beach... And another part goes like... "One Day WHen My Life is passing by.. I look around and wonder why you were always there for me...." ...

View more questions Search