Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    turtlegirl16 Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2008, 12:04 PM
    Legend of Zelda
    Twilight Princess. I am in the Goron Mines and ( go ahead make Fun of me those who are farther than that) I have been there for a long time. My point is how do I defeat the boss? He eally makes me mad and I want to do it without dying. Please and Thank You :D :D
    And also in Wind Waker, I am stuck in the Tower of the Gods and the boss is the guy with the floating hands and his head is floating, too, some may know, how do I defeat him without dying? Please and Thank You:D :p
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2008, 12:12 PM
    For the final boss in gorn mines there is some sort of gem thing I think on his head, which you have to shoot with arrows, just keep running around until your far enough away to take the time to get a decent shot, then go in there and whack him (I think) I've not played wind waker so soz but I can't help you with that one
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2008, 12:16 PM
    Nope sorry once you've shot him equip your boots and grab one of the chains to make him fall then whack him

May 12, 2008, 12:28 PM
    What chains? I don't remember any chai... oh yeah! Thanks! I will try that ;)
    Wolfspirit Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2008, 09:02 AM
    For wind waker tower of the gods have u tried shooting the center of the hands? I have the guide at home try that if it don't work let me know and I'll check the guide for U! Good luck!

May 21, 2008, 11:24 AM
    Yeah I have tried that but how do you defeat the head??

May 21, 2008, 03:58 PM
    When the gods head chases U keep running shoot arrows into the eyes of the head and when it opens its mouth throw a bomb inside. Then shoot arrows at the hands again its basically shoot the hands then the eyes then throw a bomb inside just repeat till he dies. If U have anymore questions about this game just ask I've got the game guide answers:cool: ! Good Luck!

May 22, 2008, 11:23 AM
    Thank You much Wolfspirit ;)

May 23, 2008, 04:39 PM
    No problem turtlegirl! Also if there's any other games U having trouble with let me know I can probably help out. Did that strategy wrk? If U need help finding pieces of the triforce let me know.

May 28, 2008, 06:49 PM
    Thanks again;) I did it and it worked

May 28, 2008, 11:48 PM
    Well that's OK. But give it a try if it don't work the first time try again:rolleyes: it'll work just have patients:cool: good luck:D !
    theonetruegamer Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2009, 12:32 PM

You attack the weak point for massive damage ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Origin of the name ZELDA [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, What is the origin and the meaning of the eastern europe Jewish name Zelda (and I don't mean the short of griselda) Thanks

Acura legend car battery [ 5 Answers ]

I have an old (1990) Acura Legend. - For the past few years, the battery dies even during mild winters, or after 3-4 days of inactivity. - I have changed battery 2 times but the problem remains. - Mechanic told me alternator, etc all checks out OK. - Said there may be "short" somewhere he...

Legend of Zelda: PH [ 3 Answers ]

HI Im stuck on a part where you are on the frosen island where you have tofind the impostor, well, I already did that and I'm in the temple, but I need to activate the 4 purple round things, but I don't know how to.

Who sings - I'm a living legend? [ 1 Answers ]

I heard this song this morning but could only remember the words "I'm a living legend". It sounds like a song from the 70's and it was a guy singing it, can anyone help? Thanks Annieisa

View more questions Search