Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ak6869 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2012, 02:19 PM
    I have a broken root and my tooth been hanging in there for like 8 years and now it's starting to bother me sometimes when I eat so I figure that I might get a implant as well, it's my tooth next to my 2 front teeth, just to get it over with... it's going to cost me around $1400 because my insurance covers only 50%... good luck to me and you...
    DAREDEVIL40 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2012, 10:31 AM
    Hello.. Im going through the same thing.. My left front tooth is loose too.. I hit it on the door.. I haven't gone to the dentist.. But I do understand you.. I have a boyfriend too.. I told him about my tooth.. He said its okay.. He still wants to c me.. I said noooo... I hope everything works out for you..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tooth ache in rootcanal tooth? [ 8 Answers ]

In the last 2 days I have this dull pain in my tooth (really high up, in the gums). It only hurts when I walk or bend down. It is not painful when I drink or eat. I had a root canal on this tooth in 2005 and it has a permanent crown on it. I did have a cold a few weeks ago and was wondering if it...

Fell for the ex again [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, I've been with my ex for 1.5 years and she broke up with me for reasons that I took her for granted. So I stop talking to her and move on. I accept the fact that I took her for granted and promised myself to realize what I have before its gone. So a couple months go by and she ends up calling...

Condom fell off could she be pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

I had sex the other day the condom fell off and we didn't notice until a few min later. I didn't ejaculate in her . Actually I didn't at all after finding out that it had come off . She says that her period is due to start in about 5 days from when it happened . We decided not to do the morning...

Does he fell the same way? [ 4 Answers ]

Please READ I know it will be long! I like this boy he is pretty gorgeous I say. Lol. I have liked him for like six months now. I sit next to him in one of my classes. My real name is Deirdre but he calls me Deirtree(someone else made that up only people in that class know that name. I only let...

View more questions Search