Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    offtharip Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Feb 23, 2006, 02:03 PM
    How Do I Find My Way
    :eek: i am a 25 yr old male on the 27th of this month i start a new job for a major printing company sounds nice right? But its not i will be working 12 hr days 3 to 4 days a week no leaving the property and absolutely no smoking this i can deal with but music is my passion im not fond of the factory setting as a career choice and the music school i want to attend is to expensive and out of state i can save money from this job to possibly attend the school but i will find it hard to get through this process does anyone have any tips for rasing the morale and making it through this job so i can do what i truly want
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2006, 02:09 PM
    Well, perhaps you could find another job.

Or, just concentrate on your work, and just think about a music song. Pretend it is playing. The reason no music is allowed is because it is dangerous to be distracted when operating heavy machinery.

We all have to learn to cope without the things we love. Just put it out of your mind and know that you will get to listen to the music at your lunch break and when you get home.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to find myself [ 11 Answers ]

I feel as if I am lost... afraid of where I am in this world. I have accepted jesus as my lord and savoir about 4 years ago. And to be honost I don't think I was ready. So now I want to be closer to God and live my life for him, but I just don't know how to change my ways. I kind of do this thing...

Where to find [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for website that will actuyally let me read the books online for free

How to find out ? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello everybody, How to findout weather my computer is being observed by other people or not. I mean if my computer is hacked or not??

View more questions Search