Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WDMsales Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

May 12, 2008, 06:24 AM
    Cross connection
    Is a cross connection when two dissimilar piping materials are joined or when plumbing and electrical systems mix?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

May 12, 2008, 06:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by WDMsales
    Is a cross connection when two dissimilar piping materials are joined or when plumbing and electrical systems mix?
    A cross connection in plumbing occurs when in two dissimilar sections are connected to together, such as the hot and cold or pump and city water. When plumbing and electricity are connected we just call that:dangerous .
    Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cross connection [ 1 Answers ]

What is a cross connection?

Changing USB connection to ethernet connection [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a belkin wireless G router which doesn't work with my ntl broadband it got something to do with changing the USB connetion to ethernet can someone tell me how Please! Thank you

Cross-connect? [ 4 Answers ]

I own a building that was originally a single family home but was divided into 3 units (long before I purchased it). There are 2 water heaters that service the 3 units. For the past few months the tenants in the top floor unit have been complaining that they aren't getting enough hot water. I...

Cross-over skills [ 7 Answers ]

It has long been recognized that skill sets from other sports can aid and enhance one's main sport. Does anyone have experiences to share related to using skills learned from other sports to enhance their main sport?

View more questions Search