Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    normrefct Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2006, 01:49 PM
    Patching Hole in Hardware Floor
    Hello. Appreciate your input.

I'm repainting my son's room and discovered that they installed a cable TV outlet through the hardware floor. What is the best way to patch the floor and blend it in to similar color stain? Thank you.
    skiberger Posts: 562, Reputation: 41

Feb 23, 2006, 04:51 PM
    Patch the hole w/ an oak dowel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Septic hole [ 3 Answers ]

How can I keep a septic tank in ground ( concrete walls ) healthy. Any tips, I heard there are some chemicals one can use to break the "caca" down. Also I hear too much water is no good... any recommendations?? New at this. Thanks:p

Punching new hole in electrical box [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a tool for punching a large hole in an electrical box when there is no punchout in the right place? Thanks Ron

Hole for Flange is too big [ 1 Answers ]

I just read the thread about the rotten sub floor and I have a similar issue. I have a pier and beam house. The waste pipe comes up through a hole in the floor and (before removing the toilet) the toilet made contact with the flange and was sealed with a wax seal. The only unique issue here is...

Raising a floor drain in concrete floor [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old concrete floor with a newer pvc type drain. The floor slopes about 1.5" over 2' around the drain so I would like to raise the drain in order to level the floor to install ceramic tiles. I'm still going to ensure the floor slopes toward the drain just enough. I figure I need to...

View more questions Search