Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kartik Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2008, 01:59 AM
    Over sleeping
    I used to sleep over 9 hours a day?even I sleep enough I feel most of time sleepy specially when I studying I can't concentrate because of feeling sleepy?tell me what are the results of over sleeping and how do I cure from this bad things?
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 12, 2008, 02:48 AM
    I've overslept a few times and I feel so crap the next day!
    Anyway I've found an article that might help you.
    Oversleeping - Causes and Effects
    And this is the main page
    Sleep Less and Live More by Becoming an 'Energetic Early Riser'

:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog sleeping outside [ 3 Answers ]

I am moving house and my beagle who usually sleeps inside and has full run of the house now is not allowed inside. How do I make sure that she is safe and comfortable now sleeping outside? When I tried to put her outside she cried.

Not Sleeping Well [ 5 Answers ]

My shih tzu is 9 years old. She has taken to having anxiety at night. She pants and is restless all night long. I am exhausted. I have tried giving her resuce remedy, placing her in bed, no help. She seems to be worse on nights it rains and/or is windy. I don't know what else to try. Any...

Sleeping Well [ 7 Answers ]

I have trouble falling asleep so much that it comes to staying up till 2am and I sleep in till 2pm, is there any common foods or drinks that could help me fall asleep better? P.s. I am only a preteen

Restless sleeping/breaking the habit of sleeping on the bed [ 2 Answers ]

Our little shih tzu (8 months old) started well, but more recently has taken to sleeping under or on our bed. We took the path of least resistance and let him get away with it, but his constant licking, nibbling, flicking his ears around and general sleep noise is driving us nuts. Any tips for...

Not sleeping well [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 18yrs old, just graduated from high school. I noticed there was something wrong with me during my last year of high school, so I started seeing a counselor/therapist. We've been talking for a while, and after 2or3 months, he told me that I have dysthymia. I started seeing my counselor in...

View more questions Search