Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2008, 12:21 AM
    Modern science is observed, studied, experimented on... stuff. Then it is written in an article, logically and according to the rules so that it will be published. Modern thinking and writing (and government) began around the time of Socrates and Plato.

Modern science has found that (this may be disproved, already) male babies become male when exposed to a certain hormone? In the womb. Their brains are "damaged" by this process. The separateness of the two brain halves is more complete than it is in girls. The "damaged" brain is more able to focus, on math for instance. But the male brain has trouble with seeing everything at once--so to speak. The details are lost in the focus.

Society, valuing a logical and focused approach favors men.
    nutana Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 04:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by simoneaugie
    Modern science is observed, studied, experimented on...stuff. Then it is written in an article, logically and according to the rules so that it will be published. Modern thinking and writing (and government) began around the time of Socrates and Plato.

Modern science has found that (this may be disproved, already) male babies become male when exposed to a certain hormone? in the womb. Their brains are "damaged" by this process. The separateness of the two brain halves is more complete than it is in girls. The "damaged" brain is more able to focus, on math for instance. But the male brain has trouble with seeing everything at once--so to speak. The details are lost in the focus.

Society, valuing a logical and focused approach favors men.
    Logically thinking, i need some proof for whatever you have quoted here.
    Is there any conclusion based on some experimentation, by some world known/recognized research persons /bodies? Any documentation?
    Photographs/digital analysis of male and women brains?
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2008, 12:54 PM
    And there you are, asking for documentation. Do you want something you can hold, see? That makes it arguable and logical? Otherwise, it must be made up...

If you are that interested, the internet is a good source. There's also the library. Or you could just sit in your living room and observe, it's really obvious.
    nutana Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2008, 08:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by simoneaugie
    And there you are, asking for documentation. Do you want something you can hold, see? That makes it arguable and logical? Otherwise, it must be made up...

If you are that interested, the internet is a good source. There's also the library. Or you could just sit in your living room and observe, it's really obvious.
    Now, this is not logical! I expected you to provide proofs, at least for your own statements! Any key or clues for proofs?
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2008, 09:40 PM
    Of course it isn't logical! I am not a guy. The information is all over the place but referencing it would mean that I support logic as the way to go and I don't. So, I'm being a smarty-pants. Would you like me to change my mind several times about this? I easily can. LOL.

Your original question referred to male-dominated society. I guess I really don't know how to help answer it. I tried but then you started using all capital letters. That's yelling, you know. Then you began debating, and I gave up on the idea that you were trying to learn about something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My puppy learning to be social by having play dates with my daughter's adult male pom [ 2 Answers ]

Do you think my 11 week old pom female puppy will learn anything about being a better dog by being with my daughter's, a little over a year old, male pom dog. My daughter's dog, Bear, is a very well adjusted dog. I call Bear my grandpuppy and he is a real joy to be with. I'm hoping my Sophie...

Modern toilet cistern [ 3 Answers ]

Cistern not filling up

Spayed male dog humping other male dogs. Why? [ 3 Answers ]

My male dog mixed boston terrier/pug. He has been spayed at 4 months old. He never bother females dogs. But when a small male dog comes around he wants to hump her all the time. Why is that? How can I break him from it? I though once spayed they do not have the desire to hump. And why he only...

Modern Day Sexuality [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, I wasn't sure whether this is the right place to put it, but this is indeed a discussion, not a question. So I guess I haven't strayed too far Has anyone noticed the bahaviour of teenage females in the last say... decade or maybe less It seems like more and more girls are becoming bi-sexual...

Modern Home Offices [ 4 Answers ]

Like a lot of modern home offices, my office tends to have a number of electronic devices (e.g multiple computers, monitors, printers, shredders, etc). Only recently have I begun to question the amount of power being drawn by each device. My problem being that a few times a day the 15A...

View more questions Search