Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GEORGE HUBBARD Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2006, 11:31 AM
    Cable Tv Installation
    Cable Tv Installers Use A Long Drill Bit That The Cable Attaches To And Follows The Bit Through The Floor Or Wall.what Is The Tool Called And Where Can I Purchase One?
    skiberger Posts: 562, Reputation: 41

Feb 23, 2006, 04:48 PM
    I've seen thoses bits in the electrical section of Lowe's. They come in different lenghts and size.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2006, 05:03 PM
    Major brand name is D'Versa-bit. Greenlee has a version also. Also need the hand jig to work and aim the bit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

RG6 cable [ 3 Answers ]

I am running wire for my satellite dish for my basement. There are two types of RG6 at Lowe's. RG6 and Digital RG6. What does the satellite and cable companies use. I can buy 250' of digital and 500' of the regular both for $70 I don't know what's best.

Entrance Cable [ 4 Answers ]

I am putting in a new electric service in my house and wanted to know what size wire I need for a 200 amp service

SER Cable [ 1 Answers ]

Is SER cable (0,0,0,2) direct bury, or must it be in conduit?

Ethernet cable [ 3 Answers ]

I am on orange broadband and I need to connect the ethernet cable from my livebox into my computer ,however I donot have an ethernet socket on my computer so is there another way of doing this .

BX Cable [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions for cutting BX armored cable without buying a special tool? I just have to cut two wires to tap into the line but am a little afraid of damaging the wires inside. Thanks. Dave.

View more questions Search