Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hamelelmesk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 01:05 PM
    Ceramec adjust
    Hello expert my regards & respect
    I d like to adjust the floor drain rect. Cover with the edge of one only tile but I can't move its underground drain pipe right or left how can I manage it
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 11, 2008, 07:26 PM
    Moved over to plumbing
    massplumber2008 Posts: 12,832, Reputation: 1212
    Senior Plumbing Expert

May 12, 2008, 04:27 AM
    Hamelelmask:

If you are suggesting that you want to move the rectangle drain cover so it aligns to just 1 tile edge because you can't cut out the rectangle in 1 tile... it will be easier to figure how to cut the tile than to move the drain pipe... I promise!

In fact, if this is a real floor drain, you would not just be moving the drain pipe... but the entire floor drain... ptrap and all, underground.

Let me know what you are trying to do... see what we think from there... Mark

speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

May 12, 2008, 09:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hamelelmesk
    hello expert my regards & respect
    i d like to adjust the floor drain rect. cover with the edge of one only tile but i can't move its underground drain pipe right or left how can i manage it
    Mark's bang on. It's much esaier to reposition the tile layout then it is to move the drainage. Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting my puppy to adjust [ 2 Answers ]

My 2 min pin puppies were almost 100% with there paper traing but Saturday I bought some new furniture an there crate had to be moved. I tried taking them to the new space ofter with treats as if it were their first day of crate trainig but the keep going back to the old corner to do their...

Help mini to adjust [ 1 Answers ]

Mini is a 4yr old chihuahua,I have had here since she was 5 weeks.Mike is 9 weeks and got him 2 days ago.Mini avoids Mike and he just runs to her wanting to play and she wants no part of him.What can I do to help Mini adjust?

Adjust Well Pressure [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to adjust the pressure on my well. It is at 60 when the water is off and it "starts" when then pressure hits 48, I need to get it down to 40. There are 2 screws I have adjusted both screws, both counter clockwise and clockwise. Neither one seems to lower that pressure. They raise or...

View more questions Search