Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4evrmore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 05:54 PM
    How do I be intimate with a guy?
    My guy friend and I have become really close in this past 2 months and we actually started kissing for the first time with each other about 2 weeks ago. Now that we are closer than ever I think he wants to maybe take it a little further than kissing. The thing is I have never been intimate with a guy before beyond kissing so I'm not sure how to handle it. I don't want to be awkward or clueless as to what to do or what he's doing. I want to be as romantic and sexy as possible but that's kind of a far reach so any advice will be helpful, thanks!

-by the way I'm 18
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2008, 06:11 PM
    How old are you? From what I am reading it sounds like you are too young to be worried about taking it to the next level. But I will wait to see how old you are
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 11, 2008, 06:43 PM
    I will agree with Romefalls, it sounds like you are far to young from the way you wrote this. When you are old enough and have the right person, not being 100 percent sure will not matter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He won't be intimate [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I'm new to this website. I've been in a 3 1/2 year relationship with my boyfriend. He tells me he loves me and wants to be with me any moment he can. But we have several problems, he doesn't see them as problems but I do. #1. he won't kiss me #2 he never wants to be intimate with me #3...

Husband need to more intimate to me [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get him to notice me again, be more involved in me and get a little jealous when he sees other guys giving me attention?

Intimate conversation? [ 4 Answers ]

My husband starting talking to a woman -- started business. She used to call him all of the time and now he calls her and talks to her for an hour at a time about his life, favorite vacation spots, his feelings, and everything going on with him at his work. I feel like this is inappropriate...

Were intimate, then I said lets be friends BUT its not what I want [ 5 Answers ]

I have been talking to this guy for a few months. He is nothing like anyone I have ever met before. He's respectful, didn't always try to jump me when we were together. Just an all around good guy that I actually was in to. So a few weeks ago we started some pretty intense foreplay. The other day I...

Girlfriend no longer wants to be intimate [ 3 Answers ]

6 months, all good, very intimate, great relationship, great friends, good love making. However, girlfriend has recently gone through some exams. She started to become stressed, which on the occasional time earlier, she had showed. The exams are over, results are good. She has a good job,...

View more questions Search