Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aaroo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 05:30 PM
    Holes on my face
    Hiii
    I suffered from chicken pox few months before...
    I have got holes on ny face due to chicken pox...
    What should I do to fill them with new skin...
    I want to fill them completely
    Tell me
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 17, 2008, 05:32 AM
    You can't. Scars are permanent. Especially indented scars. Learn to live with them. That's the only thing you can do. There are lotions and cremes to minimize the appearance of scars, but those are not very helpful to indented scars. Sorry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Holes on my face [ 2 Answers ]

Hiii:) I suffered from chicken pox few months before... I have got holes on ny face due to chicken pox... What should I do to fill them with new skin... I want to fill them completely Tell me :) :p ;) ;)

Black Holes [ 25 Answers ]

Are Black Holes vortexes or something that take you somewhere else? I just wanted to know where do black holes take you. I know how they're made, (a really giant star collapsed on its on weight) but I wanted to know were they take you, when and who discovered. Thanks

Knockout holes [ 2 Answers ]

I've discovered that I have a plastic 2-gang switch box with a knockout that has been punched out but no wire coming through. Is there any remedy short of replacing the box and rewiring the switches?

Regular contact, but no face to face [ 2 Answers ]

We dated a while, then he wanted to take a break from seeing each other, but maintained some contact (txt. Message, some calls), about four weeks ago, we began to date some again, and saw each other 3 times in 2 weeks, he makes some form of contact every day, but we haven't seen each other again...

Rust holes [ 1 Answers ]

Can you fix rust holes in frame near rear wheelwell on a 1994 honda civic ex

View more questions Search