Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

May 11, 2008, 04:47 PM
    Spanish to English translation (spoken word on video)
    I need someone to translate the speech of this video word for word, or just help me understand certain details about this phone. I am willing to compensate you for your time if needed. I would prefer a word for word text answer if possible. Thanks! (I am pretty sure it is in Spanish)

YouTube - L821 Telefono celular - wpartsco
    MiK=meek Posts: 16, Reputation: -3
    -

Jul 5, 2008, 10:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauser5
    I need someone to translate the speech of this video word for word, or just help me understand certain details about this phone. I am willing to compensate you for your time if needed. I would prefer a word for word text answer if possible. Thanks!! (I am pretty sure it is in Spanish)

YouTube - L821 Telefono celular - wpartsco
    Hey I'm MiK but it sounds like meek well word for word too much but what it about basically is about a "Demonstration of the characteristics that do of the cellular one L821 a good option for someone who is looking for the cellular one that double sim supports card." so basically tell you a lot about the phone you can just Google the phone to find out what he talking about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recipe translation from english to spanish [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if any one knows of any type of program/website or....something to help me translate a lot of recipes from English to Spanish, still using the US measuring system. It is for a restaurant so, it should read well and proffessional. Thanks

About Spoken English [ 4 Answers ]

I am doing third year engineering from pune. I am very good in my academic studies,but I am facing problem in spoken english. I need to work on my pronounsations also. So kindly help me for improving my spoken english so that I can speak as fluently as my mothertounge.

English to spoken Sanskrit [ 3 Answers ]

I've searched and searched but I can't find the answer. Will someone PELASE translate the following to spoken Sanskrit for me? Happiness is the consequence of personal effort I know it's a bit long, but it means so much to me. Thank you so much for the help! Shelly

Need ancient english to sanskrit translation just a 2 word phrase [ 1 Answers ]

Need translation for the phrase "glass door" If possible in ancient sanskrit

Spoken english [ 1 Answers ]

May I know how a call centre executive converse with a cosutomer

View more questions Search