Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrclueless Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 03:36 PM
    Camry Instrument Panel Light - Transmission Indicator
    The DRIVE light on the instrument panel of my 97 Camry has burned out. Is there a replacement bulb? How do I change it?
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2008, 08:11 PM
    Remove the 2 screws above the cluster bezel, pull out bezel, remove 4 screws holding in the cluster, disconnect the 4 connectors going to the instrument cluster.
    You can use one of the bulbs below it like for low gear, or bring the bulb to dealer to match it up.
    Even on the parts computer, they still won't get you the right bulb unless you show it to them. Trust me on that one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

96 honda civic hatch indicator light stays on [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 96 honda civic and the hatch indicator light stays on,+ hatch is firmly shut

Light out for instrument cluster [ 3 Answers ]

94 honda accord: my instrument lights are out. I removed the 2 screws a above instrument cluster but wasn't sure how to proceed.

Open limit switch indicator light [ 1 Answers ]

I have a goodman furnace and just the other night I noticed the house wasn't heating, I checked the furnace and the indicator light suggested vent blockage checked the vent stack that leads to chimney and found 2 dead birds in stack removed them and started furnace, thought I had it fixed. All...

View more questions Search