Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    garyf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 01:36 PM
    Weedeater feather light
    The line will not feed when I bump it. Is there a way to fix it? If so what parts do I need and where can I get them?
    lawnman14 Posts: 37, Reputation: 0

May 12, 2008, 09:37 AM
    I would take it to homedepot or Lowe's and talk to them. Some don't need to be bumped bu just replace the string so make sure that you have one that does not need to be bumped

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feather Fascinator [ 2 Answers ]

Hi just logged in as I need some help. I need to make a feather fascinator for my daughters wedding on 3.3.07. I have the combs feathers and ribbon but have no clue where to start. I do not suit wearing hats and to buy one is too expensive. Please can you help me.:)

Making a Feather Fascinator [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I would like to have step by step instructions in how to make a feather fascinator. How the feathers are attached to the comb or clip? How do you get the fethers to curve? I appreciate any and all input on this topic or how to work with feathers.

Feather Pictures [ 4 Answers ]

I have a collection of Praire Pictures that were made at Lidgerwood, ND IN THE 1930S & 1940S By a local artist, Ida Bisek Prokop & were made from wild bird feathers and North Dakota grasses. Can you tell me the monetary value?

Feather Lite Plus Weedeater [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 7 year old Feather Lite Plus weedeater. Just resently it's gotten to where it will not stay started. It starts just fine, it just won't stay started. I've checked the filter, it's clean. I've checked the primer pump and it flows fine. Any advice?

Feather Lite Weedeater. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I tried starting my feather lite weedeater for the first time this summer, it ran for a few minutes then died. I put a new spark plug in it, cleaned the filter, but still won't start, when I pull the starter cord, gas is right mixture, and new. HELP?? Thank you. Slade.

View more questions Search