Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

May 11, 2008, 01:22 PM
    Another dirty-ish joke lol.
    What did the egg say to the boiling water?

It'll take a minute before I get hard, I jost got laid by a chick...

Tell what you think again :)
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2008, 05:08 PM
    Nice Yolk!
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2008, 06:38 PM
    That was fowl.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2008, 06:46 PM
    A little boy and a little girl attended the same school and became friends.

Every day they would sit together to eat their lunch. They discovered that they both
    Brought chicken sandwiches every day! This went on all through the fourth and fifth
    Grades, until one day he noticed that her sandwich wasn't a chicken sandwich.

He said, 'Hey, how come you're not eating chicken, don't you like it anymore?'
    She said 'I love it but I have to stop eating it.'
    Why?' he asked.
    She pointed to her lap and said 'Cause I'm starting to grow little feathers down there!'
    'Let me see' he said.
    'Okay' and she pulled up her skirt.
    He looked and said, 'That's right. You are! Better not eat any more chicken.'

He kept eating his chicken sandwiches until one day he brought peanut butter. He said
    To the little girl, 'I have to stop eating chicken sandwiches, I'm starting to get feathers
    Down there too!' She asked if she could look, so he pulled down his pants for her!
    She said

'Oh,my God, it's too late for you! You've already got the NECK and GIBBLETS!!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

May 11, 2008, 08:49 PM
    LOL...
    And Mag, LOL
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2008, 06:17 AM
    Very Good!
    volta-rewind Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

May 12, 2008, 12:20 PM
    Made me laugh.

:P
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

May 14, 2008, 02:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178
    A little boy and a little girl attended the same school and became friends.

Every day they would sit together to eat their lunch. They discovered that they both
    Brought chicken sandwiches every day! This went on all through the fourth and fifth
    Grades, until one day he noticed that her sandwich wasn't a chicken sandwich.

He said, 'Hey, how come you're not eating chicken, don't you like it anymore?'
    She said 'I love it but I have to stop eating it.'
    Why?' he asked.
    She pointed to her lap and said 'Cause I'm starting to grow little feathers down there!'
    'Let me see' he said.
    'Okay' and she pulled up her skirt.
    He looked and said, 'That's right. You are! Better not eat any more chicken.'

He kept eating his chicken sandwiches until one day he brought peanut butter. He said
    To the little girl, 'I have to stop eating chicken sandwiches, I'm starting to get feathers
    Down there too!' She asked if she could look, so he pulled down his pants for her!
    She said

'Oh,my God, it's too late for you! You've already got the NECK and GIBBLETS!!!
    Lmao! Nice one :):)
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 14, 2008, 03:15 PM
    I think you're all a little scrambled! :p

Nice one Franny pants, lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This is not a joke! What should I do? [ 6 Answers ]

Please... My mom and dad are divorced. My mom and I go to Ohio every summer. She told me that she is thinking of moving up there some time soon. I really want to go but I live with my father and all my friends are where I live. I don't want to leave them. But I also want to move to Ohio. What...

Dirty-ish joke. Lol [ 4 Answers ]

Ann and Joe were out for a walk. Ann say's "I need a pee" and goes behide the bushies... Joe hears her knickers coming down and felling a bit kinky, puts his hand threw between her legs and feels something hanging... "Ann, Have you had a sex change?" "No!" she replies, "I've changed my...

Is This A Joke? [ 6 Answers ]

Please tell me this is a joke. » Full Service Medical Adoption Agency | Medical Adoptions - Full Service International Adoption Agency

Tell me what you think of this joke. [ 3 Answers ]

"Winning an argument is like winning the special olympics, you're still a retard." My brother told me this after I beat him in a name calling contest.

View more questions Search