semi variable direct costs
    variable indirect costs
    fixed indirect costs
    semi variable indirect costs

pleas help
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 11, 2008, 12:11 PM
    Sorry we don't do your homework here, next these are fairly easy, if you have even studied the basics, what is a direct cost ? What is varible or fixed.

Define each subject line and it should be easy to see.

Next come back and post what you think it is, and we can give you advice on that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Softwares needed to work on ASP [ 2 Answers ]

Dear sir, I would like to know the software required for working on a project in ASP. I have XP professional as the operating system. Will I be able to view the project in internet explorer, like the way I see on the internet? Also, tell me about personal server installation.

!~* Live in NYC, work in NJ. Which Tax forms needed? *~! [ 1 Answers ]

I currently live in NYC, but work in New Jersey. I received my bonus check last year which was taxed based on NY taxes. However, because they relocated my entire department to New Jersey, all my proceeding paychecks have been based off NJ taxes. Which tax forms do I need to file? I've heard...

Permanently removing sink: what plumbing work is needed? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a sink in my basement which I would like to permanently remove. As far as plumbing goes, what would I need to do to permanently shut off the water supply? I've only done basic plumbing jobs, so I'm hoping the experts on here can help me with suggestions. I would guess that I would...

What prep work is needed to change from oilbase paint to waterbase paint? [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything I need to do to prep my kitchen from oilbase paint to water base paint ?

Major Confusion. Answers really needed. [ 4 Answers ]

I really need help, and while I know you don't have ALL the answers, even some kind of insight will help. I tried to make this short, but there is too much back story to make it short. Caution Again: It is long. The parts in bold are the most important. Adam and I dated for 2 ½ years. Planned...

View more questions Search