Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goldtoke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 10:04 AM
    Replacement light for harbor breeze ceiling fan
    I have a ceiling fan Item #: 96506 Model: NEO52CH5CLK looking for replacement light bulb. Right now is a blue neon light I want find a clear white light for this item.
    Can anyone tell me how to contact harbor breeze. I tried and all I can find is a referral back to Lowe's, who are no help at all.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

May 11, 2008, 09:21 PM
    Habor Breeze's number is in our sticky, but I doubt you will find what you are looking for. I hope I am wrong.
    jerky001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2008, 11:59 AM
    Hi, did you ever find the replacement light? I have the same problem, blue neon lights that I want to replace with white...

Thanks.
    Uber Member

May 19, 2008, 07:43 PM
    There's another thread on the forums somewhere where somebody found a replacement bulb. I was surprised.
    pal1121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2008, 08:29 AM
    I am looking for a replacement light for a Harbor breeze ceiling fan light. It is the neon blue light and I would like to have a white light. Do you know where I can order one?
    Thanks
    Uber Member

May 29, 2008, 09:03 AM
    No, but you can contact the manufacturer and see if they have any replacement parts.

Are you trying to replace the whole light or just the bulb?
    jlacoma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2008, 05:48 AM
    Did anyone answer this question. I'm looking for plain white bulb as well. I tried to find a website for harbor breeze, in order to find replacment bulb, in white, instead of the blue. and can't find anything. Please help me too. Thank you.
    Uber Member

Jun 23, 2008, 04:21 PM
    I've not yet heard of a white bulb option. Probably easier to replace the entire light kit portion of the fan.
    signman71 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2010, 07:31 PM
    [email protected] Tappahannock, Va. Here's the company to contact about neon light on your Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan model# 96506 it is a division of Litex, try calling (972) 871-4350 or (800) 527-1292 the copany is called Ellington a division of Litex. If you email me I have the address also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan w/ Light [ 11 Answers ]

Please help! I cannot figure out how to change the burnt out light in my ceiling fan. I have tried turning the glass portion, but it won't budge. Any ideas? I've tried the Harbor Breeze website, but cannot find the manual online. :( Thanks!

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Replacement Globe [ 13 Answers ]

I have a Harbor Breeze 52" Tebron Garden Ceiling Fan (2 actually). It was the only outdoor model I could find at Lowe's. I am not thrilled with it in general but when you pull the chain to change the fan speed or light setting it shakes the entire fan. A globe fell off the other night and...

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Replacement Parts? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Harbor Breeze 52" Teak Outdoor Ceiling Fan that I accidentally broke the white globe (with my step ladder). I can't seem to find any sites (including Harbor Breeze) that offer replacement parts. I believe that Lowe's is the exclusive distributor for this brand now. However, I don't see...

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan/Light Trouble [ 4 Answers ]

To install the fan need a White/Black/Blue/Ground(green) I have a black wire and 3 white wires coming from the ceiling. I know black matches black but what about the 3 white wires? Should they all connect to the white ceiling fan wire? Or should I split them so 1 can go to the blue ceiling...

Harbor Breeze 52" Aero Ceiling Fan Light Replacement [ 1 Answers ]

Just moved into a new apartment, and the light in my ceiling fan blew out. I have tried and tried but can not seem to figure out how to open the light fixture to replace the bulb. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search