Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

May 8, 2006, 03:19 PM
    I have watched it before it's just that I can't get past the fact that it seems kind of greasy, you know kind of cheesy. In their defense they do have talented singers, it's just it takes more than a nice set of pipes to make a great song, you need to be able to write lyrics and I think that's why I don't watch. Or maybe it could be that I only watch sports... lol
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 10, 2006, 02:51 AM
    Only Taylor's Hound Dog impressed me last night; I thought the rest was boring.

Elliott again shows that he has the best voice, but I don't think America will vote him American Idol.

I guess Katherine goes bye bye; she and Chris getting the fewest votes.
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2006, 10:53 AM
    Yeah and the judges were very critical of Katherine last night, so I bet she's the one going home. Or Elliot, haha. I keep thinking Elliot is going to go. Anyway I guess we will find out tonight! :)
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 11, 2006, 04:13 AM
    Well, I was right on Chris and K. getting the least, but guessed wrong on which one went bye bye.

Lol, did you see the look on Chris' face when whats-his-name blurted out so suddenly "Chris, you're going home"? Poor fella, I thought he was going to puke on the stage.

No worries for him; he'll get a record deal.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 11, 2006, 10:55 AM
    I was so sad to see Chris, the rocker, go last night, I thought he had one of the best voices. I hope Taylor (Cocker) wins. We need someone with a different kind of attitude and look to win. If Taylor goes, I will be devistated. Haha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

An American custom? [ 7 Answers ]

Why do the Americans wash their teeth before breakfast? Well, I've seen it in many films. I brush my teeth after each meal...

Anyone interested in CANADIAN Idol? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm not sure if any Americans or people in other countries get the Canadian version of Idol, but it starts this week on CTV and if anyone is interested in discussing it, I thought I'd start this thread. I enjoy it for the most part, except that I can't stand the host, Ben Mulroney! He is the son of...

American Idol - Who's it going to be? [ 14 Answers ]

So, who do you all think is going to win? Taylor or Katherine? My vote is Taylor, we need someone unique to win. :D

American Government [ 1 Answers ]

Does the american government have too much power over the citizens? If yes, how so? How can that be changed? If no, then why not? Is the system working well as it is now?

View more questions Search