Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bontle cleaning Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 08:22 AM
    Starting Cleaning Company
    Good Day All,

Would like to know about following the correct procedure of starting cleaning services. Is it wise to rent or purchase equipments? How many staff should I hire... ect thanks. We will be specializing in office cleaning - house keeping ONLY.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 11, 2008, 08:26 AM
    You are going to be servicing offices and homes only. Is that correct? Are you going to be operating this business in the U.S. or elsewhere? Do you presently have a written business plan for your business? Those are just some of the question that need to be answered in order for us to help you the best here.
    cald6560 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 04:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bontle cleaning
    Good Day All,

Would like to know about following the correct procedure of starting cleaning services. Is it wise to rent or purchase equipments? How many staff should I hire....ect thanx. we will be specializing in office cleaning - house keeping ONLY.
    I want to write a contractor proposalletter for my business

May 31, 2008, 04:08 AM
    This Is My First Time So I Haven't Written Any Plan

May 31, 2008, 04:12 AM
    The Kind Of Company, I Would Be Doing Is Goingto Different Property Cleanup
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 31, 2008, 06:51 AM
    Well if you are starting small, many people have thierself, a few mops, brooms and rags and go into business, then if they get more, they hire someone, So it is all up to what you want to do, and how many contracts you have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starting a cleaning business [ 4 Answers ]

I have worked in the cleaning business for 10 years as an employee. I have given bids and know the ins and outs. I need to know how to get bonded and insured for myself.

Cleaning Company [ 4 Answers ]

I have recently opened a cleaning company and I have been struggling to make ends meet because I don't know where to look for jobs and I don't have the means to market my company. My question here is Where do I look for Janitorial jobs ? Who do I contact? This is a problem because most buildings in...

Cleaning company [ 5 Answers ]

I am working on starting a new cleaning comp. what do I do to get insurance and bond?

Cleaning company [ 1 Answers ]

Hello :) I want to create a cleaning residencial company and I need to create a form where people looking for a cleaning jobs can fill out, beside the basic information like name, phone number, nationality, address etc. What else important information I need to get from them? And in the other...

Starting a cleaning company [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to start a home cleaning service in uk as my a second and have friends who is willing to help, I drive but my friend doesn't would that be a problem? Also I would like to know what types of equipments I need (hoover , mop etc) and how many I will need to start with?also how many...

View more questions Search