Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rebekka Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2008, 12:59 AM
    Am I Sterile

:confused: Hello. I'm very afraid that I will not be able to have kids. I'm young and I haven't seen an OBGYN for 2 years.Well I got the Depo shot once only about 3-4 years ago, ever since my period has been irregular and I never got that checked. I also had chlamedia(?) but got treated for it.. I neer went back to see if it was gone though. Now with my boyfriend we had unprotected sex for over 1 year and I still have not came out pregnant. My question is.. can the Depo leave me sterile.. I still have my period once in a while sometimes I spot eery day of the month. Please answer my question Im desperate.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 11, 2008, 02:06 AM
    GO TO THE DOCTOR. On something like an STD, you most definitely need to go back for a follow up appointment. I would highly suggest having a pap, and discussing your concerns with your doctor. And also discussing how to more easily conceive.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 11, 2008, 08:43 AM
    Any irregular bleeding needs to be looked into.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm afraid I've become sterile [ 2 Answers ]

A few years ago, I was severely abused by my ex-boyfriend, and he punched me several times in the abdomen and chest, he killed our unborn baby, who was 5 months gestation, and put me in the hospital for 2 months. Now I'm with my husband, and we've been trying to get pregnant for over 1 year, I've...

View more questions Search