Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    praxxy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2008, 11:31 PM
    Alternative of Shrink Wrap
    Dear All,

I am looking for some better and cheaper option for shrink wrap on pallets, can some one help me for the same.

Regards,
    Prashant Thakkar
    (+97150-4583207)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 11, 2008, 05:59 AM
    I have used shrink wrap on pallets and actually found it better then anything previously tried or used. Shrink wrap around the contents of pallets eliminates slip and slide and missing material enroute. I used the plastic film on a roll about two feet long. This may not be what you are using, but it was more or less shrink wrap.
    Eyes in china Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2008, 11:16 AM
    What's for? If you have samle, it will be easily to find it out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I shrink video file for emailing? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey... I have a 50 or so MB video file that I need to shrink down to 10MB to attach to an email... HOW DO I DO IT?

Shrink or hypnotist? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 53, divorced, and, men consider me very attractive. I met someone 4.5 years ago. It was a chance meeting, he's 10 years younger, to the day. We are both creative, and head turners. He IS NOT MARRIED. He does not have a significant other. He more than likely has many others. I see him...

How to shrink under eye bags and sagging? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a way NATURAL to remove under eye bags and sagging? I am not looking for anything permanent (that would be nice) but something to use when I go out. I am 58 so I have plenty of sagging around the eyes and I cannot afford the best products or surgery. Maybe something would work...

View more questions Search